Beautiful RWL picture...

Started by calria, November 27, 2003, 08:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

*beams*
I finally scanned it!
Yeah, I know... not everyone's in it... I mostly just put in the people in the album who I could draw. Guess who's who, and you get a cookie. Some of them are obvious, and some of them aren't.

TR Shadow

...Tell me that I'm not the one in the Asylum.

*Dies*

calria

rofl rofl
Julie gets a cookie!

The Lady Shael

*cracks up* Hah, this is great!! Can I get a cookie for knowing that Stormy and Raggy are the ones in the window? Ashyra is the one with the cheese, Holbs is probably the one climbing down the window. Hey...is that me? The one pushing someone in a barrel of fish? But who is the fish-barrel person?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

*sobs* No Holby... otherwise, he would've been the one behind Ashyra, pushing her out of the window... there's no picture of him, you see.

Yes, you're right on the others, though, Shael!

For reference, the picture includes:
- me
- Ad
- Ashyra
- Boze
- Raggy
- Stormy
- TJ
- Julie
- Shael
- Kilk
- Calan
- Beatles

The Lady Shael

*laughs* Mwaha. By that list, I've got everyone covered except you and TJ. I'm kinda-sorta-but-not-really sure on Kilk and Calan. Heh, my sketched character is /cool/...that's something I'm very liable to do...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Menatus

Well, good to know I'm loved.

*sniffle*

*sniff*

*tear*

*SNORT*

:(

Kilkenne

*Narrows eyes*

I'm in the fish barrel, yes?

*Laughs*

Aminrael

"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

calria

You're never around!!!

And Kilk is correct. =D

Abby The Rat

Ahhh... the water bottle.. it came back to hunt meeee.... ~sobs~ I KILLED IT... Yes.. I admit it... I've killed the water bottle.

and Just kidding... really ~looks around innocently and tucks a bottle under the desk~

My list.. I will try...

-Me, - guy in sunglasses
-Calria, gal in glasses watching over me.
-Julie, gal in sunglasses behind bars.
-Kilk, in the fish barrel (could someone tell me the joke behind this?)
-Shael leaning on Kilk.. of course they have to be together getting married in RWL.
-Ashyra, holding the cheese.
-Raggy, in the sword fight with Stormclaw, the one on the Right
-Stormclaw, in the sword fight with Raggy, the one on the Left
-Boze, hmmm.. ah the hairstyle.. behind Ashyra.
- Calan, Easy now that I've got rid of all the the girls. In the sack.. but why in the sack?...
- TJ, I'm a bit confused with Beatles and the thing that throwing me off is the baseball cap and the sword on the guy climbing down. But I say Jamie is the guy climbing the rope and...
- Beatles, the guy in the baseball cap.. I don't think anyone have seen him so you're using the good old trick of using something to hide the face.

Am I right??

Just a few questions..
Why is Calan in a sack?
What the reason behind the sword on Jamie's back?1
What is Boze doing? (I guess he doing that, get off with his thumb thing but I dunno)
What's with the fish Barrel? (could you tell me, Kilk?)

And for those who don't know about the bottle of water and asking the question, what's with Ad and his bottle of water in his hand.. well.. there was a time where I was always with a bottle of water on webcam.

And I luff it, no dying in the forum Julie.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Riverpaw

I thought I was the one next to Ashy, but then my hair would've been the wrong color.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

Ah ha.

-Stormy is the one on the left, Ad, because he's got a beard.
-And TJ is the one climbing down the rope, it just came to me when you said he's got the sword on his back. That's the clan tag for Blades, just vertical.
-On Bob, sorta true, but his picture is in the photo album, so we've seen him, and in that picture, he's wearing a baseball cap.
-On Boze, that's what he's doing in his photo in the picture album.

[EDIT] Random note: Stormy looks like Obi-Wan Kenobi from Attack of the Clones...

Menatus

WHY!? Why the beard!?

For the love of God, WHY the beard!?

*breaks down and cries*

I think my comic will explain my feelings.

Riverpaw

Hm... are you an artist for hire?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.