Rather funny poll

Started by Mark, November 27, 2003, 05:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Well, I'm trying to prove to my parents that taking long shower is nomal...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

calria

I take my showers at night so I can let my hair dry naturally. :)

45 minutes on average...
an hour if it's my once-a-week deep conditioning shower

Nohcnonk

An average of about 20 minutes, but I take mine at night.  I'd imagine they'd be 5-10 minutes if I took mine in the morning.

Kilkenne

I'm male, so about 10 minutes. Don't have all too much hair to wash, hehe...

During swimming season I end up taking 3 showers a day, just to keep the chlorine and other pool stuffs from building up and turning my hair all grey and nasty.

The Lady Shael

It takes generally 20 minutes for my morning showers, because I have to get to school immediately after. However, in the evening, especially on weekends, my showers can take up to more than an hour...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aminrael

I have really long, thick hair, so it takes me a long time to shower. And like Sarah, I shower at night to let my hair dry naturally. But it usually takes around 24 hours for it to dry. Bah.
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

calria

Awww
I remember that feeling... until I was about 12 I had hair almost to my knees, and my hair is naturally VERY thick, so it would take eons to dry.
Now, it's a little past my shoulders and it still takes at least 3 hours to dry.

Abby The Rat

Yeah... I take about er... an hour, I love taking a shower too but it takes ages to wash my hair.... because my hair is also thick.

Then ages to dry.. and usually I tend to be before I sleep... which is bad... since I then go to bed with my wet and it mess up ~sobs~

Should teach me to not to do it so late with shower. And I'm Male too Kilkenne and I love having a shower at least 15 min long.

Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

The Lady Shael

My hair used to be longer, about to the middle of my back, but that was half a year ago. I had to have it cut by four inches because I had split ends.  ::cries:: It's still not quite as long as it once was. It's still very thick though, like Cal's and Ilse's, and still takes much time to dry.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sun Jian

15 min in da mornin... maybe 35 in at night... I have short hair like 3/4 of an inch yippee I'm a little U.S military boy!! (That was no offense to U.S I live there always have and want to be in the Marines, wait no correction I WILL be in the marines) not long showers there tho eh?

EWH! Who put they don't shower??? I'd hate to live with him/her. <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  ::disagrees::  ::disagrees::  
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Riverpaw

Not long in the morning as I have trouble getting up, but at night, I dunno, upwards of an hour sometimes. I'm male, so my hair's comparatively short, but still, it never stays down and takes forever to wash. Lovely, I miss having a bathtub.

EDIT: Okay, someone's getting killed for the word filter.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Ashyra Nightwing

*dies*
I don't have a shower! We had to demolish it to make room for my sister's bedroom..
I have a bath instead.

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing*dies*
I don't have a shower! We had to demolish it to make room for my sister's bedroom..
I have a bath instead.
Lucky... I'm getting tired of accidentally being trapped in the shower stall by now...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Scarwake

*is also male, and loves his hair dearly*  My showers take 45mins long about 99.9%, the other .1% is when I'm in a rush or something then they take anywhere from 10-20mins.

My hair is shortish, but its getting longer, and its at an okay thickness...Eats about half of half my finger...(dunno if that makes sense to you, but it does to me.) I've not had my hair cut for quite some time now....*thinks*  Its been months since my last hair cut....Oh well, I'm content with a just a trim to tame down the evil part of my hair that likes to fly out to the side at the end.....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Sonoras

I have hair......sorta.....not....really.....really short....yep....

Probably about 15 mins. or longer,around there.

(TJ likes to talk to himself)