Rather funny poll

Started by Mark, November 27, 2003, 05:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

SOOO!!!!  What if I do like talking to myself??  Atleast I know I'm in for an actual intelligent conversation, whereas I risk that when talking to some people, j/k!!

*can't really give exact estimate of how long/short hair is....* Well, my bangs come down long enough to touch my top eyelid, my sideburns can touch the corner of my eye if I manenuver them that way, and umm.....Actually, I'm gonna estimate that my hair is only about 5-6.5 inches long....which really isn't that long, but its longer than what I usually have so....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

My hair is about 12 inches long, methinks... maybe shorter, maybe longer..

The Lady Shael

Right now, my hair seems to be 20 inches long. I still want it to grow longer though...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mark

Well, I think I've proved my parents wrong  :D.  Well, mine are about 20 minutes...<_<
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Scarwake

Hmmm....I think you proved your parents wrong as well....I do lots of times, but my parents just won't take defeat so I just give up on trying to explain the ramifications of the fact that I'm right and they're just wrong....

*sighs*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

calria

Parents are never wrong. It's part of the job description. So... you just nod and smile and then do what you want when they're not looking. :D

Sonoras

My parents are pretty much always right,but theres nothing to argue about,mainly because I'm always on the net.

Wolf Snare

hehehe...... same story in my house.....
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

calria

I'm always on the net...
and that's the main thing we argue about!!!

*mutters* This will teach you all to move out of the house when you go to college...

Wolf Snare

Heh, I wouldn't mind moving out now!
With me internet, of course!! :D  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Mark

Well, my parents just won't be proved wrong, whether their right or wrong.  I only get 30 minutes a day on the net...*sighs*...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Aqualis

I take 20 minutes showers. My hair is three to four inches long. I only get an hour and a half online everyday, and it's free. Go figure.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

calria

Quote from: AqualisI take 20 minutes showers. My hair is three to four inches long. I only get an hour and a half online everyday, and it's free. Go figure.
*hides*

On Mondays and Wednesdays, I'm usually online between 8-10:30AM, 2:30-5PM, and 10:30-11:30PM...
Tuesdays and Thursdays, it's 8-9AM, 3-5PM, and 10:30-11:30PM...
Fridays and Saturdays, at least 10 hours... Sundays, 8 hours...
*calculates*

Whoa... 48 hours of online time a week...
*cough* *dies*
Ok, maybe my parents DO have a reason to complain...

windhound

hrm..  I dont even want to estimate my total online time a week..  it would probubly disturb me much..  my family has a separate internet and phone line, so it doesnt really matter how long I stay on as far as that goes..  somtimes I just leave the internet connected and walk away from the computer..

10 min is about how long I spend showering, I've gotta rush so I can get to school at 7:30 without having to go 85 mph on the interstate, which I have done  ;)  yet, the police are patroling I40 a bit more, so I have to watch..  my car's speedometer only goes to 85, and it has a V8..  too much power for me..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Same here, Windy, we have a separate internet and phone line too. So, basically, when I'm not eating, at school, sleeping, in the bathroom, out somewhere, doing my homework, or playing the piano, I'm online. That's a lot of hours, you know...I'd be scared to keep track.

My mom and dad don't really limit me online. Occasionally my mom will get fed up and say I only have 30 minutes, but she always forgets about it, and I go back to using it for 3 three hours.

RWL's the place I usually hang around the most, but yes, I do visit other sites...I'm not THAT addicted...yet.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.