Happy Thanksgiving

Started by Ereptor, November 26, 2003, 11:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

I know most of you are going on vacation, or at least have school off today.  So have a great break.  And Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :D  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Menatus

Today? Da...rn you all! I'm in school right now.

bob3

Yes. Two midterms, one right after the other. Takes something out of one.

[edit] Of course, there's always the studying for the 4 finals to look forward to during Thanksgiving.
PWNED!!111

Lost all hope in the human race.

Menatus

Stu...dy? What is the word? I always ace the finals, just don't do homework. ^^;;

Ereptor

tell me about it.  i am here at my apartment working on my term paper that is due after break.  my cousin and my brother allready left for my aunts house.  i get to stay here and work on my paper, then drive up tonight.  ehh well i think it's worth it.  

don't leave what can be done today tomorrow.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

bob3

You never have to study for math or physics. Granted.
But you gotta study for chemistry and biology.

As for practicing. You don't have to, for physics. But if you don't do all the homework for math, you are guaranteed to flunk it.
You see, most questions are /from/ the homework.
PWNED!!111

The Lady Shael

Erk, had school today, just don't have it tomorrow and Friday.

And AP American History is a subject that sorta requires studying as well...we just had an assessment today in 3rd period, and I /still/ have random bits of information about the Wilmot Proviso and abolitionist movements running through my head.

Never study for math tests though. Or English. My chemistry class is insanely easy, it's not even funny. I swear, my chem teacher has mental problems. She gave one of my friends a detention just because he handed a cleaning sponge to me during a lab. "There could've been some dangerous chemicals on it, and we would've had to send her to the hospital, and that was NOT a very smart thing to do. You're an HONORS class, you should know all this stuff better than the NON-HONORS class." That last sentence, I just added to show you what we go through every day. With all the unnecessary bookwork we do, I'd hate to see her teaching AP chemistry.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blackeyes

Lol, happy thanksgiving EH! Lol, thouhgt I'd add a little Canadian beer, I mean cheer lol!  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

calria

Happy Thanksgiving, m'dears!

No school today or tommorrow for me... and on Fridays I don't have class anyway.  :P

I have to... erm...
- finish my character analysis for my acting class (includes research on the Ancient Greeks and has to be at least 3 pages, size 10 font) and practice on my monologue
- do 6 chapters of my video Spanish class and be prepared for my final exam next week
- do an 8-page worksheet/practice test for my algebra 1414 class, and be ready for a test on Thursday
- read a play for my makeup class and start research on the Peking Opera and Korugu Dancers, so that I can start my makeup designs

Oygh...

Riverpaw

Quote from: MenatusStu...dy? What is the word? I always ace the finals, just don't do homework. ^^;;
I ace finals, too, but where I am, if you miss one homework, your average drops five points or so (for me). Of course, it's never too high because of the "participation grade" a.k.a. "We lower your grade if it's too high and we raise it if it's too low just so we keep our job..."
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Blackeyes

Very odd....

/\
                   _______|
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Riverpaw

Quote from: BlackeyesVery odd....
Erm... typo.  :rolleyes:  Make sense now? If not, it's Mayor Bloomberg's fault.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Dilf

Have a good time guys
and think of the english
as we work away as normal
*sighs*

calria

Awww! Poor little British folks!

But, hey-- you have Guy Fawkes day. I want fireworks...

bob3

Quote from: The Lady Shael... Wilmot Proviso ...
Mm... that sounds tasty...
No history for me! :D
PWNED!!111