KM

Started by Kilkenne, November 21, 2003, 03:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Open to all members that were in a KM before! PM me or talk to 25 in game for details. (REG clan, Turbo is for n00bs)

caedo caelestis

Quote from: KilkenneOpen to all members that were in a KM before! PM me or talk to 25 in game for details. (REG clan, Turbo is for n00bs)
Turbo owns you.

Vengerak

I'm in.  Won't have time to play for much of the weekend, though.

Orcrist

Ah- but exhibition owns you. Bring it.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

caedo caelestis

Quote from: OrcristAh- but exhibition owns you. Bring it.
Run from the big bad Blueeyes!

Orcrist

Hehe- *chases caedo*
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Menatus

I was in KM once (in the first era) but even if I did disband my clan I don't think Kilk would let me in :P

Kilkenne

I might, depending on how much you send me in aid...You've been in KM before, so I may let you in anyhow...  :P  

The Lady Shael

Heh, then I'm waiting around to see if RL does disband. ^_^ Nothing against RL, of course...

/I've/ been in KM before as well, which gives me a reason to join, not to mention my in-character fiance is running it... :P Hopefully he'll let me in. ^_~
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

caedo caelestis

Clans get ya killed.

Deathclaw

Quote from: caedo caelestisClans get ya killed.
Not necessarily... you can be attacked by higher up and lower down, true, but you have several supporters to take your side. There is a good argument either way, but I would say in most situations a clan is better than not.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Menatus

You're leaving Shael? Bah. XDD Even if your not -- bah. RL went downhill :(

The Lady Shael

Nonono, I wouldn't leave RL if you really didn't want me to, Tania. But if you disband RL, I'll probably try to get in KM.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: DeathclawNot necessarily... you can be attacked by higher up and lower down, true, but you have several supporters to take your side. There is a good argument either way, but I would say in most situations a clan is better than not.
Long time no see, Deathclaw. No more EVTF?

Blackeyes

Welcome back mate! Weren't you like aggaed or something for an accused cheating or something?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....