To whom it may concern.

Started by Ereptor, November 20, 2003, 08:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

I guess enough has been said about the start and finish of ROME.  What else is there left for me to say.  (except the cursing) I lost respect i had for Holby.  Beatles is a flake.  ( btw what is up with 833 stuff anyway )  Smiley was not known much of and therefor i can neither hate or like him much less give a flying monkeys @$*.  At any rate there was a lot of suppossed hacking taking place on both sides.  I would advise the administration to look into this.  

I will post this conversation i had earlier tonight with fenix.

Fenix2080: hey hey
EreptorTheGreat: merc is hella pissed
EreptorTheGreat: so is kilk
EreptorTheGreat: peace has yet to find out
Fenix2080: yeah
EreptorTheGreat: geeze
Fenix2080: i heard they were hacked
EreptorTheGreat: yep
EreptorTheGreat: i think beatles
EreptorTheGreat: not sure
Fenix2080: it is
Fenix2080: he admitted to me
Fenix2080: he said he used three accounts
Fenix2080: to murder kilk merc and peace
Fenix2080: then i remembered
Fenix2080: he bragged before hand
Fenix2080: that he has everyone's password
Fenix2080: from duels
EreptorTheGreat: holy #$%^
EreptorTheGreat: r u serious ?
EreptorTheGreat: mind if i pass this along to retto ?
Fenix2080: what can he do?
EreptorTheGreat: or post it ?
Fenix2080: nothing
Fenix2080: no point
Fenix2080: just change your password

Well there you have it.  That is enough for me.  If i were you guys and you played duels and had the same password.  CHANGE IT NOW!!!!!1
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Veranor

So, because Josh, someone who has been known to cheat himself, and at this moment has an account (from what I gather), says someone is hacking, it must be true.

I'm not saying Josh is lieing or anything, but this is not proof of who hacked.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Orcrist

Veranor- don't talk. You have not been around long enough to have a clue what is going on. Now is not a good time for your opinion.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Veranor

What are you talking about? I joined this forum 3 months after you did.  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

caedo caelestis

Quote from: VeranorWhat are you talking about? I joined this forum 3 months after you did.
You mean the new forums...

RazorClaw

Yiss, Orcrist was from way back when in the First Era where Stormclaw was Emperor. And, Ereptor, if the admins edit that post to take out the swearing, half of it'll be gone.  :D  

TR Shadow

Your point is irrelevant anyway, Orcrist. You don't have a clue what is going on, either, by the sounds of it. So far you have "discovered" you were broken with rats and that Right Arm is Beatles. Mistaken on both accounts, mate.

The Lady Shael

While Josh isn't admittedly isn't a very trustworthy person, I really don't think he'd lie in a situation about this. That's the kind of thing that Beatles would tell Josh anyways.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ereptor

Veranor we all know who side you are on, so your biased opinions mean nothing here.  Shael is there anything you can do?  Tell retto?  Boze?  Anyone?
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Mark

I would have liked to think that Beatles didn't do it, but from what I seeing everything points to him.  He did know what he was doing and I guess he deserves what he's going to get...*Sighs*  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

bob3

Quote from: caedo caelestisYou mean the new forums...
He said this forum, no need to correct an error not made.
PWNED!!111

Lost all hope in the human race.

Riverpaw

Okay, fyi, Beatles does not have the passwords from duels. They are (thankfully) md5-ed.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Retto

(Just a note that Beatles has told me how fun it is to code an md5 decryptor...and if he wanted to take your passwords, he could save them unencoded, too)
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

bob3

So could you Retto, or in fact any site admin, that's why you don't use the same passwords. Also, md5 on invision means nothing. Just do a little modification of cookies, and you're good.
PWNED!!111

Lost all hope in the human race.

Riverpaw

It is NOT possible to decode md5 except with brute force, which takes at least a few years. On Invision, okay, I'll grant you that faking a cookie isn't as hard, but actually attempting to reverse the md5 hash is difficult. As for bypassing it on duels... hm... must check source... Anyways, I assu,me there is no cookie-grabber on Beatles' site, but even if there were, all hed'd do is hack your forums account not game account, which is way harder. Or you could... but it takes a great deal of chance. (Ah, what am I saying, you /can/ crack Promisance if you're on at the same time... except your IP wouldn't match. Ha! Take that!)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.