Commodus

*Celebration*
Yay!
Someone hacked our accounts!
A great victory to you all!
Well done!
Cheers!

On a more serious note:
I understand the forums' viewpoint regarding Rome's ultimate downfall. However, I hope you understand the reality of what happened.

Two of our members worked together with a hacker to send away our armies, demolish our guard towers, and then attack us when we were away, and defenseless.

We lost our accounts, our land, our armies... But not through a combined effort of the rest of the game.

Many of you skilled players had the oppurtunity, and motivation to take us down.

Unfortunately, the hacker and Mr. Holby and Smiley decided this was not to be. Not only did they deny you the oppurtunity, but they disregarded your honor as players.

So hit us while we're down.
Kill us.
Decimate us.

Realize though:

This has been a hollow victory.

Orcrist

I seriously hope everyone understands this. We were hacked so we were made defenseless. Skill had naught to do with it. I'm not gonna blame Beatles- I know he hacked my forum account but I don't know about regular. Whoever did it- cool, you couldn't beat us fair in square so you had to cheat. You still aren't above us...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Titus

It is sad when a game has to be hacked for people to prove their point or to make it "fair".  At any rate i was not hacked.  But i have heard of people from rome and not from rome claiming that someone got into their account and made them join a clan or leave one or someone had demolished their towers.  at any rate some admin needs to look at this.  Beatles, Holby and Smiley were involved in betraying rome.  Could any of them been involved in the hacking?  I would at least like some admin input if you can or cannot tell who accessed the account from where and with what ip.  Thank you

One of the Ten Emperors Of Rome

Garagas Ledavas

I'm sorry to hear that someone sunk so low as to hack into someones account to win. Even though you guys in Rome are down now, whoever hacked into your accounts will have to live with that disgrace of cheating. I say you join again, and the administrators find and punish the hacker.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

TR Shadow

I didn't hack any account, Smilie didn't hack any account, nobody hacked an account that I know of. It is sad to think ROME are such sore losers simply because we broke through them.
Claims that I worked with a hacker are completely unfounded, untrue. You know, I could almost say you're flaming- defemation of character, or whatever that thing was. Seriously, sore losers if I ever saw 'em.

Orcrist

Julie, when you find your defense which could hold off 20 million rats is broken by 14 million rats, then you have to draw conclusions. I was not murdered...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

John Shadeslayer

TR? Unless you just gave away the fact that your holby or beatles, we are not talking about you. And they were broken do to their guards being deleted. It's a fact/
SMSsoccerkid: I lost it.
SMSsoccerkid: It got eaten by evil mutants.
Chris 1 Life 0: That'll happen.
SMSsoccerkid: yea.

test

I'd like to take a side note and talk about a few things, mainly my intense desire to be gagged, and my overwhelming stupidity.

I can't think of much to say, but nevertheless, I'm really a lot smarter than all of you, and am so eloquent that I can use my five word vocabulary as much as you can use a 1,000 word one. I am so cool. Oog.

The summary of this post before it was edited:
If someone got into your account, it's not really that they're cheating, it's that your an idiot.

Veranor

It was more like, "If you got hacked, it's partially your fault because you made a stupid mistake," which is true, but a little blunt.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

TR Shadow

Orcrist, m-lud, we hit you with Stoats. Not rats.
Shadeslayer, I don't know how your facts work, but I, or no-one working with me, hacked into any account and demolished their guards. If it was some crazy person who did it for no reason, then though banana. It should not take away anything from our success, especially as we would have broken you anyway.

I was at school when I saw this topic, and couldn't contain my anger. Should have logged in as Holby, but the game is up now. Jules hasn't done much to make me think this is still going to go on.
So, tata as Julie.
-Holby

TR Shadow

Ack!  Holby!  I was posting as you...a little bit.

I guess it's okay-- the game is up now.  *Sigh*  Any post that Holby made recently on his account was most likely me.  This is Julie this time.  Heh, Holby even wrote the last scene to the RWL Holy Grail thing.  He did a good job of it, though ^_^.

...If I ever do anything like this with anyone else, I'll make sure they know how to switch accounts before posting as themselves.  *Goes to find Ragefur*

*Begs the Admins not to ban her and to give her one more chance*

~Julie~

Blackeyes

Your horrible. Your abusing your privleges!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Riverpaw

Julie is Holby?? This is when I wish I were an admin so I could IP them, or better yet, an FBI or CIA agent! Okay, that's the senseless bit, here the not-insane (I can't say normal or I'd be lying as it is Friday) bit: I don't know what happened because I was away, so someone please PM me a very detailed recap of everything, specifically about Julie, Holby, Beatles, and Veranor, who've... changed. Also, I would just like to comment that what Retto did was a bit harsh. What could the post possibly have said, and why didn't you all delete it instead?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

mice of might

Holby you did not cheat. Smiley, you did not cheat. In fact, beatles was the ONLY one to cheat and he never told holby or smiley about it. So holby didn't know he was winning due to cheating. They did, however, know that they were backstabbing, so I don't think you get off that easy guys.

Beatles got the passwords from the ROME forums. As an admin, he could view what your passwords were and he used them to try and log into your reg accounts. He also might have looked at your passwords from duels and other sing-ins from his server.

For the roman accounts that weren't logged onto, it was either because he was afraid you'd figure it out... or because you used different passwords on his server because you didn't trust him. What a smart thing that would be.

- A message from a Messenger
- Mice of Might
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

bob3

My dear Absolute And Omnipotent Clairvoyant Authority, let me direct you here:
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?a...=3&t=3682&st=15
for a fair opinion on you. Meanwhile, I am having tremendous fun watching my name being slandered. It's... pathetic, in a way, yes, and proves my point, and then again it is ironic.

QuoteWe are sorry, RWL is currently experiencing a brain drain. Please try again later.
--Referring to Peace, Holby, Me, and Vera leaving, in that order.
PWNED!!111

Lost all hope in the human race.