ROME has been hurt

Started by Voice, November 20, 2003, 02:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

read my post under wolfbite you pathetic excuse for a vioce.  the only voice you have is your own and we aren't listening to your pointless revenge talk.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ashyra Nightwing

Heh... Rome are still made of towers. But I do want my revenge muchly..

Voice

"We" are not listening?

"We" is entirely wrong.  

ROME is listening.  They hear what I have to say, they know that I am putting to voice many of RWL players thoughts.  ROME may try and stick their fingers in their ears and pretend that nobody is mad at them for the way they treated everyone else, but we will not be silenced.  The war cry has been sounded, and answered.  Everyday, ROME members are being crushed for their actions against the rest of the game.  

Non-ROME are listening.  They now know you are weak.  You make excuses about how you were beaten, you were hacked, you were betrayed, people plotted against you.  You tried to intimidate everyone, to keep them from attacking you; and it worked... for a while.  Finally, some brave people showed the rest of the game that ROME is beatable.  Now that you have been broken, you are being crushed.  There is no hope.  

I am the voice of vengeance.  As the Messenger Of ROME spoke for ROME, I speak for the angry, the oppressed, the demoralized, and the people who are just ticked off at ROME for their terrible actions.  

I am the voice of revenge.  And until your blood has been completely drained from this land, I shall not be silenced.  I am many voices.  We are one voice.  The time of your judgment is at hand.  There will be no mercy.

bob3

Quote from: ScipioVoice is Beatles aka Right Arm. He never left RWL: he stayed here in order to betray the clan he helped to create. I am controlling all of my anger at disloyalty I have and I'm making a big effort at editing my language...All I can say without cursing is that Beatles no longer has my respect...
Dear sweet mercy Orcrist, screw you with 50 per cent interest.
PWNED!!111

Lost all hope in the human race.

bob3

Ooh Merc, let me answer the questions you so rightly put up.

QuoteBeatles is just a misguided, troubled child with way to much time, and way to few friends. Anyone who has the time, or cares enough, to write up your little formulas needs a...
Ooh, yes I'm a child, so are you. Yeah, I have not many friends. Not much time either. But you do, I know, you invest it slandering me... ooh :)

QuoteWell you need a lot of things and one of them's a visit from me.
Delighted. Can I hire an assasin beforehand?

QuoteI've seen your pictures little buddy... I'd be ashamed to walk around like you.
The same to you, dear sir, the same to you.

QuoteSweet job! You went to college early!
Why thank you!

QuoteAnd you have... friends?
Yes. Quite the number that suits me, and very good friends they are.

QuoteI speak computer talk. My name is bob3.
Look at me. This is cool when I talk and no one understands.
It's funny because I can be really smart and do things with computers.
You're such a humorous person.

QuoteNow my questions:
1. Are you at all, in the slightest, athletic?
2. Do you have any friends?
3. Is there more to life than your super-powered aweseome double speed RAM machine integral component based theory computer?
Delighted to be of assistance.
1. Not at all, not at all.
2. Yes, as I mentioned, a few here and there, good ones too.
3. Unfortunately my current computer was manufactured in 1991. But I enjoy mathematics, and owning people in debates. Quite satisfying, as you may have noticed. I tried to give a little demonstration in this post.
PWNED!!111

Checkerpaw

Is it just me, or is Beatles running complete circles around the ROMANS?  I was laughing out loud after reading his above post--not only did he play a huge part in taking ROME at least partially down, now he is making certain members of ROME not look very smart, if you catch my drift.  It's really kind of funny, and I have to admit that I am immensely enjoying this.  

B)  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

bob3

I didn't help take them down. On the contrary, I tried to warn them. Which is why they slandered me. Remember what I said about humans?
PWNED!!111

Riverpaw

Let me sneak in a quick a quick comment...

Please check "Voice"'s IP. I suspect it is one of us...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

Note from Shael, who is supposed to be taking a break from RWL:

The problem is, Voice's IP confuses me. Voice is not a Roman. Voice is one of us. But Voice is entitled to anonymity if he/she wishes.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Lady ShaelThe problem is, Voice's IP confuses me. Voice is not a Roman. Voice is one of us. But Voice is entitled to anonymity if he/she wishes.
As I said, "one of us." I believe that he/she is trying to assure the complete downfall of ROME. Perhaps this is a personal grudge for being pounded, or maybe just general Anti-ROME, or worse yet... *dramatic music* Hehe... I've got my suspicions...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Cindarin

Option Owned

Private Sub RomeGotOwned

Dim ROME As Owned
    Dim Clan ROME as Owned

ClanROME = txtWarlord(ROME).text

For ROME = 1 to 10
         Rome.owned = True

Msgbox "Rome Got Owned~!", vbCritical, "HAHAHAHAHA!"

If Rome.Owned = false then
              Rome.Owned = True
         End If
    Next Rome

End Sub
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

John Shadeslayer

You seriously don;t think we were hacked. Shut the f--- up!  Voice, you are acting idiotic. WE WERE HACKED! o
SMSsoccerkid: I lost it.
SMSsoccerkid: It got eaten by evil mutants.
Chris 1 Life 0: That'll happen.
SMSsoccerkid: yea.

Cindarin

Hey now, no swearing.  And if i'm not mistaken you were betrayed by Holby and... someone else.  And FACE IT YOU WERE NOT HACKED!!!

It was the name.  Does the name Rome not mean anything to you?  Rome was the largest of nations.  However Ceaser had spread his armies to much causing the downfall of Rome.  Therefore look what happend to you.  You fought, you tried, you died.  Or basically...

YOU
GOT
OWNED!

*evil laugh*
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

John Shadeslayer

Huh. And I suppose Orcrist "magically" was stated as online while he was at a concert, he MAGICALLY got all his guards deleted.......Shut up cindarin. We were hacked.
SMSsoccerkid: I lost it.
SMSsoccerkid: It got eaten by evil mutants.
Chris 1 Life 0: That'll happen.
SMSsoccerkid: yea.

windhound

QuotePeople have been avenging themselves against ROME members. Do not stop. The empires that have been oppressing every non-ROMAN are vulnerable. Smash them before the recover and retake the game.
They will not give up. We cannot give up either.
The members of Rome that deserve a good thwacking are:

Tacitus
Titus
Scipio
Constantine
Commodus
Nero
Cladious Gothicus
Domitian

Most of you have been blasted by one or more of these players. Vengance is sweet. Taste it.

Nero would like to ask what exactly he did to be placed on that list..  guilty by association is one thing, but to say that I am to be 'blasted'  *laughs* :P Blast through my pointy gaurd towers why dont you?  and if you did, then I have enough power to take it all back..  *yawns*  Yes.  Many of the Romans were much more violent than they needed be, but they did it to gain rank quickly so that the anti-rome peoples would have a harder time taking them down...  Nero constained himself to a 6 attack per horde limit and, to my knowledge, nero kept that..  The only exception is the first horde I attacked, who I hit 7 times, and I apologise for it..  
nero posted many times not to sterotype, that all Romans had different styles...  not all are evil..  nero chose to gain slowly, with low attacks, to prevent resentment like what has formed..   most of the time nero only attacked thoes who attacked him..  
*yawns again*  windy tires of this
this really is just a game, and not one to get so worked up about...  
Nero's number ended up being 13, but I find that nero has been fairly lucky this round...  nero wasnt 'hacked,' nor was nero in the top ten when Holby and Smilie and co. did their strikes, he was storing turns..  and he has kept a 65% defence, of which nero is most proud...  

the
Quote...
was the best symbol invented ever..  it allows me to not finnish a thought..  and move about at random..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't