ROME has been hurt

Started by Voice, November 20, 2003, 02:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voice

I am the voice calling out from the wilderness

Do not be fooled by ROME.  They have not been destroyed.  They have disbanded solely for strategic purposes, so to limit the number of attacks against them, because they can now be beaten.  NOT because they have been defeated.

They are still strong, and ready to strike back.

Many of you spoke of how ROME was controlling the game, about how nobody else has the chance.  Any time someone tried to attack a member of ROME, the retaliation was MUCH greater than your few attacks.  They put bounties out on anyone who even came close to matching their power.  We were afraid of them, unable to do anything about their power over us.  But all of that has changed.  Just a few people have opened a window giving everyone else a chance to once again, succeed in this game.  ROME has few turns, they are hurting.  If you don?t want the game to return to the absolute domination of one that it once was, you must attack them now.

All of you who spoke of wanting to attack them, but was afraid of retaliation; everyone who saw the power ROME had and despaired that they had no chance to even get into the top 10; everyone who has been threatened, bullied, and intimidated by ROME, it is time for VENGENCE!!!

Don?t allow ROME the chance to recover what they lost.  They must be crushed.  ATTACK THEM!  Now is the time of your liberation.  You have a chance at freedom, perhaps the only one you will get.  Grab onto it and ATTACK!

Dead Eye

Um definatly not. Holby tratiored and Julian didnt want to be in Rome. I started a clan with my brother, and changed my name. Rome is dead.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Voice

ROME is not dead.  It may change names, and it might pretend to be gone in the hopes that we forget  how they ruled the game, threatened us, butchered anyone who even came close to their strength.  No.  ROME is not dead.  They will try and recover.  They will say things like, "it was just a joke", "it was all in fun", don't be lied too.  If they can, they will imediately take control of this game again.  

The only way to keep ROME from taking over the game again is to show them that you will not be pushed around.  They slaughtered anyone who even thought about attacking them.  It is PAYBACK TIME!!!

Just because they don't have the clan tag ROME anymore, you know who they are.  You have seen their names every time you looked at the score screen.  They took the top, and you had no chance.  Now you DO HAVE a chance.  They are still strong, but you can beat them now.  

ATTACK THEM.

Don't give them the chance to get back up.  ATTACK THEM!!!

Dead Eye

Wow that is confusing. Julian and holby attacked Rome. They betrayed Rome. I now started the Juskawong. I personally was butchered in this war. I hit members outside of Rome maybe down 20 ranks. All of RWL hit me from rank 6 to 83. So I am done. You guys got your payback.  And personally if you guys start butchering Rome you are as bad as we were.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Voice

As bad as you were?  For weeks you hold the top 10 with a visiousness that was unmatched.  You place bounties on anyone who comes close to your strength.  For a single failed attack, you attack a person so hard in the attempt drive out the thought of ever attacking you again.

And you think that we are as bad as you?  

When another group of 11 people take over the entire game, and smash anyone who even looks at the top 10 with the desire to one day be there.  Then they will be as bad as you.  Until then, you were cruel, ruthless, and now your in trouble.  

People will not forget how you, Dead Eye, and the other members of Rome held them back.  I know your scared.  You should be scared.  Your no longer invulnerable, and people will remember how ROME treated them.  I would be scared too.

EVERYONE!!!!
The mighty ROMANS are afraid.  They are afraid that you will not forget how the controlled the game.  They think you will try and punish them for their crimes against you and everyone else.  
SHOW THEM THEY ARE RIGHT!!!!!

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Dead EyeAll of RWL hit me from rank 6 to 83.
You know, maybe that should tell you something.  

<_<  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Voice

It shows that RWL players will not stand to be bullied.  They will not be controlled.  

We must show all those ROMAN players that we will not let them get into power again.  They did it the first time, only because we didn't know how powerful they really were.  

Now we know.

DON'T GIVE THEM THE CHANCE TO GET BACK.  They will do it if they can.  ATTACK them!!

You now have the chance to be in the top 10.  All you have to do is take it.  Get them out, and you can get in!

Dead Eye

Ok. 2 things

1. I aint afraid. Its a game man. I was afraid when I was caught by cops for doing illegal stuff. I was afraid when I was almost expelled. I am not afraid that some one thousands of miles away from me is going to beat me up in a game.

2. I held the top 10 for a week. Thats it. I did bad in the beginning. And yes, I appologized. If you wanna kill me go ahead. You still have to remember that 2 of the Romans attacked the others. The RWLERs did not defeat us. We were defeated from the inside. Kill us, whoppy. This is when we said Rome had many different people. why attack us all for something a few of your members did. Windy personally kept attacks down. But your going to kill him? Kill me, go ahead. I will delete myself and start over. But I am not afraid of a silly game. Only a complete nerd who lived on if they lived in RWL would be scared. And that aint me. I will come back under a new name and show how I aint some monarch that Rome was. The clan I was in was a monarch, not the person.

I know I will get an answering post back for this. Rome is dead. believe what you want. Here is a convo with Ereptor

CatFoodMade4Dogs: Just telling you
CatFoodMade4Dogs: That I told him he was right but to shut his mouth
EreptorTheGreat: whatever man
EreptorTheGreat: it is over
CatFoodMade4Dogs: Ok

I am sorry for holding the top 10.

p.s. How do we know you are not holby or Julian. Maybe you are trying to get the RWLers to hit the people who you think will want revenge. What your saying is for your own good. Not the RWLERS.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Scipio

Voice is Beatles aka Right Arm. He never left RWL: he stayed here in order to betray the clan he helped to create. I am controlling all of my anger at disloyalty I have and I'm making a big effort at editing my language...All I can say without cursing is that Beatles no longer has my respect...
One of the 10 emperors of Rome

Badrang the Tyrant

Bah, ROME is just mad that someone out-witted them....

Veranor

Quote from: ScipioVoice is Beatles aka Right Arm. He never left RWL: he stayed here in order to betray the clan he helped to create. I am controlling all of my anger at disloyalty I have and I'm making a big effort at editing my language...All I can say without cursing is that Beatles no longer has my respect...
Oh silence here. The backstabbing that occured, wasn't really "backstabbing." Notice how he left the clan and had no loyalties to it. No longer has your respect... uh huh... well I'm sure he's just in tears now.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantBah, ROME is just mad that someone out-witted them....
Good point...
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Dead Eye

Listen, yes we are angry that we were tratiored and lost. Who wouldnt be? But obviously we are broken. Look at top 10. The 2 tratiors, and then a group of mix people. I think 5 of them arent x-romans. Break us, yes. Beatles is being a jerk, but hasnt tratiored us. I just dont get why he helped create us just to break us.  :blink:  :blink: Anyways, after talking with Holby I am a little cooled off.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Well... Beatles tried to warn you, and he is quite upset right now. I was talking to him on rwcenter chat.

Oh yes, sorry about the alliance thing, but all of my slots are full. *wishes he could have more than 3 allies*
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Voice

Your right in that you would still be invulnerable had it not been for some of the members of ROME leaving the clan.  Everyone who was not a ROMAN was sick of what you had done.  We want a chance to win this game too.  What you were doing, although within the rules of the game, was wrong.  Everyone saw that what you were doing was wrong.  Everyone was angry at ROME, but nobody could do anything about it.  You pushed everyone, and we couldn't push back.  Finally, some ROMANS have seen that what their clan was doing was wrong.  This is a game for everyone, not for 11 people.  

The fact that they stood up against overwhelming numbers for what was right... I respect that.  There were also a number of people who helped ROME to fall.  I will not mention names, but you know who you are.  Without your valuable assistance, this enormous event could not have been achieved.

The effort to take down ROME was NOT just 2 people.  IT was many people, from many clans, coming together to fight a very nasty enemy.  Those people have punched a hole in ROMEs armor.  Now everyone can get a piece of ROME.

Payback for all the terrible things you did while you were in power.