GRRRRRR...

Started by General Austin, November 20, 2003, 07:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverpaw

You're a better player than me... I dunno why I'm here, but I get most of my memorable stuff from spelling bees and such...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Cindarin

Asheyra, get on turbo.  I sent you almost my entire army and your almost dead.  Unless that wasn't you.  :blink:
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Riverpaw

Quote from: CindarinAsheyra, get on turbo.  I sent you almost my entire army and your almost dead.  Unless that wasn't you.  :blink:
Erm... Ashy's already dead on Turbo...  :unsure:  

*ten years later*

Oh.

Ashyra Nightwing

0.o

*stares in shock*

Wow...

My poor economy...

I'm glad I have much money...

Cindarin

Want more money or food?  I could probably send other stuff too... but I am going to use it to take out Bling Bling Bling.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

bob3

Quote from: calriaSeriously, though... I only appreciate my post count because I view it as a sort of badge of honor. It's something to be proud of, the way some of you guys are proud of your warlord numbers, or how many kills you've made, or how many times you've been emperor. I'm not as good at the game, so this is my scoreboard for my dedication to RWL.

*end poigniant moment*
Poignantly untrue about post counts. So I guess Alcaline has a Badge For Spam? A member's participation is the impact s/he makes on the forums, not a silly number.
PWNED!!111

Lost all hope in the human race.

calria

True, true. But to have a post count like mine and not be known simply for my spammerificness, you have to be at least somewhat dedicated.  

bob3

Oh, I wasn't debating your dedication. You really deserve your post count as a badge of your dedication.
But sooo many don't.
PWNED!!111

Ashyra Nightwing

Hee... I'm known for my spammerrifficness. I think I was the first person to use the word 'spammeriffic' on these forums..

I try to say normal, insightful things, but I spam too..

bob3

You're a normal, insightful spammer. :P
PWNED!!111

Menatus

Hey, I was the first to reach 1,000 AND I had the highest post count for a long time, even when I left for a few months. :P

calria

Fortunately, I took over at that point, and I'm a lovely post empress, don'tcha think?

And thanks, Beatles, for the compliment. *bows*

Menatus

*yoinks post count*

Mweehehe!

*runs*

Riverpaw

Hm... spam! Coincidentally, I'm eating spam for dinner...

*ten years later*

Oh.

calria

Would it be a spam and cheese sandwich, by any chance? Then, it'd be Ashyra's favorite dish!

(someone move this topic... it's definately left it's original purpose...)