GRRRRRR...

Started by General Austin, November 20, 2003, 07:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

He got into my account, MADE ME JOIN A CLAN so rome could get me, gave away all of my troops so that ROME could break, and now I'm in serious doo-doo and I can't get out of this clan so I can start afresh. Retto, what happened?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yarg! Eeejithamsters... Evil hacker. *prods really hard*
I haven't been hacked, well, at least I don't think I have..

EmpNero

arg..  no good Aus..  may send aid if you need it..
atleast nero wasnt hacked..  wonder who..
..oddness..
A Deranged Emperor of Rome?
Formerly of the clan Rome

Ashyra Nightwing

*stares*

What...happened to your post count, Aus?

Menatus

Don't worry, that wasn't a hack :)

Who would do that? >< Arg! Would that you had stayed in RL!

Mark

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing*stares*

What...happened to your post count, Aus?
I'm pretty sure he said that he didn't care about his post count, I mean I don't I'm here because of all the good people.

Aus talk to Retto and he'll get you outa this mess.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Orcrist

Well Austin- I feel the same. It seems almost everyone in the top ten was hacked...  
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

calria

Ewwww...
Why'd they find that necessary? *huggles Aus*

If it was Rome's fault, they just fell down my list of ickiness even more than they were before...

The Lady Shael

Heh. On Aus' post count, you just noticed? ^_^ He asked me...hm...about last week...to reset his post count. I sorta looked at him weird, and asked if that was really what he wanted, and he said yes, so I went ahead and reset his post count.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mark

I think Aus is right, he's showing everyone that he doesn't care about posts...Anyone person here should think the same, I'll tell you all now I am not here to "get posts", I here because I like each every one of your personalities.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

Yeah.. I used to care about my post count, but now it doesn't seem to matter any more..

Riverpaw

It's fun to torture your post count by prodding it... but otherwise, it's pointless. I dunno about hacking, but since ROME was already there before (right?), I think that it was someone trying to frame them. Then again, ROME's been on my nerves, so I'd dislike them muchly anyways. Well, Beatles has left (or so he says elsewhere) for being blamed, but I don't see any of that here.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

calria

I only care about my post count because it's beautiful...

Riverpaw

Quote from: calriaI only care about my post count because it's beautiful...
Hm...

*prods Cal's post count*

:lol:

Never say that again or I'll prod it... again... and again...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

calria

Seriously, though... I only appreciate my post count because I view it as a sort of badge of honor. It's something to be proud of, the way some of you guys are proud of your warlord numbers, or how many kills you've made, or how many times you've been emperor. I'm not as good at the game, so this is my scoreboard for my dedication to RWL.

*end poigniant moment*