A revealing

Started by Kilkenne, November 20, 2003, 05:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commodus

ROFL!
Blood Wake remember the bug where your food dissapeared?

That = Mr. Beatles on your account.

The time when Scipio's name appeared online when he was at a concert (last night)...

Take a guess?

Beatles!

And so on and so forth...

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Excuse me, but why accuse Beatles? Sure, he has done things in the past, but that doesn't mean that he did it. What does he have to gain from it?

There are many other people who could have done it...
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Kilkenne

Yeah. None of this would have happened had they not deleted all our guards and stuff. I still thank Beatles for being a little (f word)er that (f word)ing betrayed us.

ROME was originally formed just so we could see how good we really were without diplomatic strings attached, and we figured out that we owned the game. TY for hating us for it, it's nice of you all. You hated the ROMANS, now you hate us because we were behind them. We do not act the same as the Romans, because that would make it obvious that it was us. So, if you do hate any of us (me in particular), shove a twinkie in your cry hole and get over it.

(And whoever it was who hacked our accounts (it may not have been beatles) needs to go throw themself in a lake with a big rock tied to their feet.)

Orcrist

Umm- Kilk- I have solid evidence that it was Beatles who hacked our accounts first of all. *string of cursing* And to everyone who's my friend and I had to lie to, I'm sorry, and to everyone who in my clan who didn't turn on us, aka Kilk Peace and Ereptor, I had tons of fun working with you.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Hey, I never said I hated you guys. Sure, I was involved in one plot to take you down, but that was just for a bit of fun and a chance at the top spot.

Perhaps people will hate me for this, but I voted ROME in the RL vs. ROME poll.

Oh come all ye and flame me!  :lol:  

Orcrist

I'm not gonna flame you, but I ask you to bring the hacker out in the open. I know Beatles hacked my forum account because I used his link system and had a pass. That's how he got it. Just tell us who did it...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

John Shadeslayer

Quote from: OrcristUmm- Kilk- I have solid evidence that it was Beatles who hacked our accounts first of all. *string of cursing* And to everyone who's my friend and I had to lie to, I'm sorry, and to everyone who in my clan who didn't turn on us, aka Kilk Peace and Ereptor, I had tons of fun working with you.
Well, and me and domitian and windy, but...yea. Also, beatles multied *no gasps are heard*

He is 17 in reg right now, and he was 44.
SMSsoccerkid: I lost it.
SMSsoccerkid: It got eaten by evil mutants.
Chris 1 Life 0: That'll happen.
SMSsoccerkid: yea.

Whoops! Looks like you misunderstood. I meant a different plot. The only hint I got of what happened was a message from someone involved in it. The person is very reputable and would never hack the system. He also stated that he knew nothing of the hacking.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

RazorClaw

Quote from: KilkenneYeah. None of this would have happened had they not deleted all our guards and stuff. I still thank Beatles for being a little (f word)er that (f word)ing betrayed us.

ROME was originally formed just so we could see how good we really were without diplomatic strings attached, and we figured out that we owned the game. TY for hating us for it, it's nice of you all. You hated the ROMANS, now you hate us because we were behind them. We do not act the same as the Romans, because that would make it obvious that it was us. So, if you do hate any of us (me in particular), shove a twinkie in your cry hole and get over it.

(And whoever it was who hacked our accounts (it may not have been beatles) needs to go throw themself in a lake with a big rock tied to their feet.)
I don't hate, or even dislike, any of the ROMANS. On the contrary, I admire their considerable skill and planning to dominate the game. However, moping about it will not help. Going under false names and being apart, then reforming ROME would help. In my opinion, you could even take the top again. But being angry about it won't work. Farm Beatles, take care of any hackers there were, beat up those who attacked you. But this will not help. But, if this does happen, I have a tip. Don't take qite as much control over the game as you did before. not as much over-retaling, ect. Look at what Stormclaw did. His clan was completely dominant, but it didn't cream everyone and hardly anyone hated it.

Menatus

I didn't hate the Romans. They all smushled me, though. I think it was stupid - this is REDWALL warlords, not Roman emperors.

Ashyra Nightwing

I remember the First Era... there were huge clans, even bigger than Rome, but no one complained. These clans were just trying to play the game, not to make it boring for everyone else by stuffing themselves full of evil pointy towers..

bob3

Must rise to the opportunity to defend myself.

1. I did not log in to anybody's accounts on RWL, except Vera's, which he /asked/ me to, to boost it. That's legal since I have no other accounts.
2. My link system is perfectly safe, doesn't store passwords. You can check the source for it. Even the last-modified date is there. The link system has been secure since its inception.
3. Merc hates me, that is common knowledge. Come to think of it, I don't think there's anyone who he doesn't hate. You see, I refused to help him cheat. That's always a no-no for someone who cheats. Not helping them? Ooh. You gotta hate 'em back for that. He tried to accuse me of mutlis even on Rome forums, when someone came out and proved I wasn't multi-ing.
4. Why is my name even brought up? Why do the Romans hate me? I think I know. You're humans. That is, a dirty ungrateful lot who'd sell their mothers for a lentil soup.  (synonymous with human) I tried to warn you. You waited 6 hours, nothing happened. So what did you do? Slandered my name all over every forum you came across. Then suddenly, I'm right. What do you do? Ereptor edits his post, but since he's angry that I was right, accuses me of cheating. The rest of you say "i dont hate him anymore" and accuse me of cheating as if nothing's happened. Right-o.
5. I fell out with Josh again. That happens when we talk, I think. Ergo I disabled a friend of his for swearing, so he killed me, I killed him. I think he'd do anything after that, including murdering my family with a hatchet, if he'd a mind to. No idea why you'd trust him. But of course, 'trust' is a transient and insignificant word nowadays when the creatures who use it have less right to it than a criminals appealing to Law and Order.
6. About me playing RWL. Let me say it most definitely now, though what effect it can have on you spineless lot, running around like a crowd on a lynching, following the loudest man, all of you shouting what you'd be ashamed to whisper alone, not half of you thinking it, but shouting it all the same... I can't imagine. At any rate, I'll set it down clear, now, and it's never been disputed by the sane and rational: I have never had playing multiple accounts during my history of RWL. Clear? No? Right-o, didn't expect it to register with the aforementioned. It's been backed up by admins before, sure I'd love to have it backed up if that's the only thing that appeals to you, since you apparently don't have a better nature I could appeal to.
7. So what's all this about Rome and me anyways? Simple. I quit RWL and AIM completely since life as a doublemajor was getting hectic. Deleted accounts, and all. Then Holby comes along and says he's going to betray Rome. I make a forum account, and quietly tip off Ereptor that someone in the clan's going to betray him. 'Course he, not being different from all you lot that I have described graphically above, didn't believe me. He waited. 3 whole hours, gentlemen. Then he decided that I was a traitor, a liar, Holby was The Angel In Disguise, and that he might as well slander me a bit. So he tacked on some other good-sounding stuff that went down well with the Romans, for after all, malice is good for the digestion. He turned out to be wrong. He removed the slander from RWL. That is something more than I would have betted on. And that's about the last good thing I can say about him, since he did start the whole hacker, liar, traitor thing, and Rome gladly took it up. So there we had a majority, and RWL came along and decided to have some fun. Typical lot. Like a mob out to lynch its victim, as I said before.
8. What upset me most is losing my best Internet friend, Holby. Apparently, Ereptor guessed that Holby was going to lead the charge. Probably when I mentioned Wolf Bite was caught up in it too. So he toddles off and tells me he'd rather believe "Ereptor's sort" than me, even though he despises "that sort". I think he's been influenced by someone. At any rate, opinions are opinions, and presently I am rather sharing it with him. He said the fellow had no reason to lie. Righto, but he didn't, either. I'd said I didn't tell him, he said nothing of the sort, but Holby got mad anyways. I don't think that that's a prime example of what a friendship should be under crisis, actually. Actually, even just a passing knowledge between two people who meet each other at a bus stop should degenerate to that caliber. What is interesting to me, that, as we were having a conversation, his tone changed rapidly. I suspect, but can't prove, that Wolf Bite had been talking to him. Of course as Wolf Bite likes to lay out  guesses as evidence, I shall rather do so myself. And, Wolf, if I wronged you, I frankly don't care. You do not like Ereptor, nor me, and I wouldn't put anything past you, as I would not put anything past your species.
9. Quite the misanthropist I suddenly am, no? Correct guess! I am, indeed one, for the time being. I am surrounded by intelligent people who are misanthropists. Christians included. So I think that at this point in my environment of influences, there's nothing for it, but to rather become one.
10. As a last point, I don't give a farthing on the entire emotional and intellectual standpoint and feelings of your entire community, all charges included, 10 per cent interest. Collectively. I do however, care about my name, though I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that it is worthless defending it to a group like you, innately humans, and innately hopeless, ignorant, inconsiderate, selfish, biased, malicious, and mobbing lot as you. I hope I've jolly well insulted you all.

PWNED!!111

Lost all hope in the human race.

calria

Why does there always have to be someone to "blame" for the fall of every "great" clan?
It's kind of HPR-babyish in my opinion...

Sun Jian

Dead eye I hate you. I talked back to Domitian on the forums and shot up my arse on AIM. Totally unnecessary..... Thought you were better than that now... And Holbs and Beatles....

You simply disgust me.

All there is to it.
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.