Jelly Beans!!!

Started by Mark, November 19, 2003, 05:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

I went to Hell's Gate and back!  Hell's Gate is a tourist place in upper B.C..  I went there this summer meself and there was a Fudge shop there.  I thought I would poske around a little and see what was inside.  I found jelly beans!  Lots of jelly beans!  They wern't just any beans, they were special!  You eat certain favours and get different kinds of food.  Hear me now!/:  I reget to this day not buying those jelly beans.  

Example: Two plums beans +One vanlla bean= Plum Pudding!!

One Wild Blackberry+Two peaches+One Lemon=Wild Blackberry Peach Cobbler!

It's amazing isn't it?

Go to The Place.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

bob3

spam :) i r teh cheeky
PWNED!!111

Lost all hope in the human race.

RazorClaw

Quote from: bob3spam :) i r teh cheeky
YOU accusing someone of spam? I have NEVER seen a bigger hypocrite in my entire life.

Wolf Snare

YAH bob, leave Mark alone! Jelly beans ROCK! :D  :lol:  :D
::agrees::  ::agrees::  :)  B)  :P  :lol:  :D  :rolleyes:
*overuses smilies* :D  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

Quote from: RazorClawYOU accusing someone of spam? I have NEVER seen a bigger hypocrite in my entire life.
I'd have to agree with Razorclaw there.  You are a bit of a hypocrit if you say someone else is spamming.  I hate posts like that ;).

Whoo.  I just accused someone of being a hypocrit with their spam.  Does that mean I am one too ;)?
I will not deleted this

General Austin

Hypocrite. HypocritE.  Of all peopleses, Holby, I'da thought you'd know how to spell hyporcyte...sheesh! :rolleyes:

EDIT: On a side note, my account was hacked and it seems like alot of others were hacked as well. Holby, did you really backstab ROME, or was it a hacker that used your account? I noticed you also did some weird stuff in turbo...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

Jellybeans!
*eats*
Yum!

Mark

Well thankx for caring guys...Bob, I just thought it would be amusing to tell them all about a portion of my trip Yukon. *sighs*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?