Happy birthday, Julie!

Started by Ashyra Nightwing, November 17, 2003, 03:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Well, today is Julie's birthday!

*sings*
Haaappy biiiirthdaaay tooo yoooo!
Haaappy biiiirthdaaay deeeeaaaar Juuuuu-liieeee!

Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  

Menatus

Yay, happy birthday. <---I sound enthralled :)

::agrees::  <3  :P

That's all I need to say :)

Aminrael

Happy Birthday! Have fun!

Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

mice of might

Congradulations on living another year!    :D
Best wish's for your coming year. (14 is supposed to be the worst year of your life so I hope you beat statistics!)
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

Riverpaw

Happy birthday. I'd play you the birthday song, but last time, everyone mistook it for the funeral march, not to mention my parents would kill m,e for goofing off. Well, happy b-day. I'll see if I can throw in the song a little belatedly. Oh, and Julie, don't fight RWL Addiction, just come back. *winks, but decides not to use the odd looking smiley*
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Retto

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Nohcnonk

Happy Birthday! :D   14 is an awesome year!

RazorClaw

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIE! *cheers like a rabid penguin*
Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::      14 is the best year of someone's life, I know it from experience, I've never been 14. *gives Julie a cuddly penguin named Bob*

Riverpaw

*gives Julie a "Save the Spa Room" sticker*
:lol:  
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Blackeyes

Happy B-Day Julie~!!! Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

TR Shadow

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Julie,
Ha- wait, that's me! *Hugs everyone* Thanks for the well-wishes!

baska

:D Whooooooooooot! Happy B-day Ju Ju!!!

Mark

Happy Birthday, Julie, hope you stick around here for a while...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

The Lady Shael

Happy Birthday Ju! We hope you stick around so we can wish you many more! 14 is a great age...that's how old I am.  :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Maybe, if we show her this topic, she'll return...