New bounty

Started by Messenger of Rome, November 17, 2003, 12:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

I think we should nominate a leader to control organized attacks on ROME, and Weasel is right, that would be an excellent strategy to taking them out.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Lady Shael

You know, that sounds like a great idea and all, but I think it's a bad idea to discuss the entire framework of the plan right here, where the Romans are let in on every word.

As for the bounty, either they're not as good as we thought they were, or they're actually trying to be nice.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: The Lady ShaelYou know, that sounds like a great idea and all, but I think it's a bad idea to discuss the entire framework of the plan right here, where the Romans are let in on every word.

We're not going to discuss everything right here.  But it doesn't hurt to let ROME know that things will be changing.

Remember to PM me if you're interested.  (I've already been contacted by two different people.)  I'll get back to everyone, and I'll send everyone a list of people who are all "in".  Out of that list, people can pick/nominate a leader.  How does that sound?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Wolf Snare

Well said, checkerpaw. Things definately will be changing, and I honestly do NOT think that ROME will like it.
As for the bounty, NO ONE DO IT! As Aus said before, let them do their own dirty work. Lets all instead fight against ROME, and maybe there will be some change in Regular before the reset.

[EDIT]- That sounds great.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

General Austin

Humph. ROME will easily defeat any resistance that you insurgents have to offer.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Dead Eye

Rome is good. They are not as evil as Ereptor or some other people. I personally enjoy them. I do not mind you guys going to war with them, but you guys are brutal. Domitian, a roman who never really massed millions of attacks on anyone, was taken all the way to rank 50 by ALL of you. I mean, he hurting is good, but to take down all the way, and attacks still going on. He was attacked like 79 times within 24 hours. How is that fair. He is obviously weak. And some of you havnt been touched by a Roman, but are going along with the opion they are bad. Who ever rules the top 10 is bad. I hope the Romans detroy you guys.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

General Austin

Eh. Domitian might not have made huge attacks, but most likely he would have later if one of his clanmates were hit or if he found someone who was not land-anorexic. When in the clan of Rome, attack as the romans do...hehe...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Allow me to remind you that all I said was how to destroy them. I didn't say I was going to do it myself.

You have to say something though. Such a war would really spice things up.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Checkerpaw

That is the whole point of this, though.  It isn't possible to do it by ourselves.  But it is possible to do it as a group!

Remember to PM me if you're interested!  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

RazorClaw

They have a bounty on Odyle because he has previously, whenever they smashed him, hit back for around 20K acres. They don't want to bother with him, they want him to have to deal with the public, rather than with ROME.  

Nohcnonk

Hmmm..... *wonders why a bounty hasn't been put on him* ^_^

caedo caelestis

Quote from: NohcnonkHmmm..... *wonders why a bounty hasn't been put on him* ^_^
Cause I are greater than you.  :D  

Commodus

Mayhaps because Mr. Odoyle is skilled.
Or perhaps because you are not.

Anyways:
I like Odoyle much.
Good player.
Honorable player.

*mutters about forgetting guards that day*

Good job though!

Nohcnonk

:blink: N.... n... not skilled?  M... me? ..... you're lucky that was not quite an insult ^_^

Kilkenne

Quote from: Wolf SnareI don't think ROME will get far after the next reset. Everyone will be determined to take them out, and they wont be able to do much about it.
I don't understand you people. Turbo is NOT for better players. To prove yourself on Reg is a lot better than to prove yourself on Turbo. I know for a fact that Josh can get to the top 10 in one day on Turbo. Spectacular, y'know? Honestly, the way you guys harp on, you make it look like the reg server is for n00bs...And that's exactly what the turbo server is, it was intended for people to learn the game before jumping into Reg.

My thoughts on that bounty - Take it. ROME is being nice to yall and offering it, 5 billion dollars isn't a drop in the bucket, that's a lot of money...2 million rats if you want to make a quick jump in troop numbers... ;)