15 billion dollars

Started by Wolf Snare, November 16, 2003, 12:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

LOL! seriously? PeAs ArE kEwL? how.... original lol....
I was wondering who that was actually.... :lol:  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

test

Quote from: Wolf SnareAs very few of you at the moment know, I have restarted. But my offer still stands, the killer will receive their cash from my new account. I would, as well, like to bring two others into the topic. Leet Horde(#?) and Sauron(#?) both ceacelessly attacked me, Which lead to me deleting. I am not over reacting, these were not peaceful land grabs, I would say more along the lines of cold hearted attacks. DO NOT tell me that it is just a game! I obviously know that. So as part of the game, I offer money to see them die. No, I am not childishly putting a bounty on everyone who attacks me, just those who think they can get away with an easy 30 k land from me without heed. I am tired of having attacks done so willingly and unprovoked on me, with no warning at all. So I am raising the stakes for everything. Maybe you will all realize that I do not want to hear your whiny complaints about how good the players I am asking to be killed are. The money is worth it. Oh, and I do NOT need your criticism, so keep it to yourself.

Bounty's
Leet Horde(#155) = 15 billion dollar reward.
Sauron(#51) = 20 billion dollar reward.
Itna(#34)= 25 billion dollar reward.

If you are a killer of one or more of the three warlords listed above, you will receive your money within a day.
wow, you cry like a little girl over a text based game. Go ahead and attack 155, I'm done with that account. but i promise I'll destroy the next warlord you create.

Cindarin

Test.  Trust me. I know who you are.  And you know who I am.  If you attack him.  You will die.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Nohcnonk

Hehe, Gold-mining is VERY effective *makes hordes of cash*

Cindarin

Does this mean that itna has everyone going for him now?  I've been at him for I don't know how long waiting for someone else to hit him.  Yay, now he won't use all his turns hitting me -.-
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

test

Quote from: CindarinTest.  Trust me. I know who you are.  And you know who I am.  If you attack him.  You will die.
haha, I really doubt you have any idea who I am, and even if you do, I'm still not worried about it.  

caedo caelestis

Still alive.  :rolleyes:  

Wolf Snare

:D I'm really looking forward to destroying your new account there test.
Trust me on this one, you will not win.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

DRE

just leave itna alone if you really are interested in starting trouble with him i would whatch out ur attacks on him will haunt you when he kills you
I'm Comin' straight outta Compton
~DRE~
aka DMX

Wolf Snare

You are no one to talk, DRE
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)