An inspiration...

Started by RazorClaw, November 15, 2003, 07:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

I have an idea for the game. We could have a personal warlord section. There, you use turns to up your own warlord's stats of speed, strength, etc. Then, you have weapons for that warlord. He can have seperate classes of axes, lances, scimitars, rapiers, cutlasses, daggers, throwing knives, bows, etc. With higher grades of these weapons it is easier to break the warlord you are attacking. You gain more land from Warlord attacks then normal ones, but you have a limit of 1,000 land per attack.  You can attack a limit of fifteen times. Net isn't increased by the attacks, though. Now, let's say you had a black diamond scimitar at level 40 and you attack someone with a rusty sword that's level 5. The max. level is 100, with increasing levels until then. You gain less stats for attacking a weaker opponent. You spend turns increasing your warlord's stats. Your stats increase every time you gain a level, and you have to have a certain level of stats to gain a level. When you succesfully break an opponent, your stats increase. Good equipment should be pricey, and you would be able to buy armor as well. So, if you have 400,000,000, you could use ALL of it to buy the best armor, scimitar, ect. This doesn't transmit the idea as well as I'd like, but what do you think of it?

Riverpaw

If you're looking to make the game impossibly difficult and make everyone leave, sure. Otherwise, make it a seperate game.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

RazorClaw

If you're going to diss my idea, you might want to at least say why... Or is it just too complicated for you?

Riverpaw

Gah! This is the Spa Room! That was a joke! Otherwise, you should've put it in GD. Well, sorry if you are offended.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

RazorClaw

I didn't put it in GD because I was afraid people would say that. I'll transfer it.