ROME's bounty

Started by Messenger of Rome, November 13, 2003, 10:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messenger of Rome

A 5 billion cash reward will be payed to the person who kills right arm #17.  

This contract if you chose to accept it will pay all expenses that you may lose in taking him and a final sum of 5 billion dollars.  Our business is our own.  You agree to our terms with no questions asked and it shall be yours.  So if you have turns and a couple rats have fun.

Royal Messenger of Rome

Blackeyes

I just may take you up on this.....
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

Heee... I may also do this. Right Arm has skiffs, methinks... anyone with skiffs shall die... *nods*

Retto

The reason he keeps bouncing around is due to some sort of NW bug we've been finding recently with some warlords.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Riverpaw

Isn't this backstabbing? You are a messenger of ROME, right?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Blackeyes

No, he is putty a bounty up for a guy who is opposing ROEM I believe.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Badrang the Tyrant

Right arm must have Skiffs.  He usually takes part in the Skiff Races..

RazorClaw

It says ROME's bounty: the bounty of rome, genetive form, possesive noun.

Messenger of Rome

Due to news from the administration.  Our bounty has been taken down.  We do not intend to kill players that have no control over their networth.  We saw this person as a threat and we intended to deal with it.  This should be a warning to those that wish to fight ROME.  We will deal swiftly with those who oppose us.  Rome appologizes for the bounty that has been taken down.  So the first 2 people to reply to this message that they attacked him more than five times will get a reward.  Also right arm if you wish we intend to give something back to you if you have been hurt by this bounty.

Sincerely,
Messenger of Rome

Cindarin

Hmmm, you are trying to follow Rome correct?  In that case it is most likely you will all be destroyed.  It was written in the history books ^_^.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Wolf Snare

meh...... all I can say is  ROME is lucky they chose regular to take over.... they wouldn't stand a chance in Turbo, and thats a fact.....
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

General Austin

Plus, Regular players are much more docile than Turbo players. If ROME could take over Turbo, I'd be very amazed.

[ranting]

Regular= Impossible to do anything.

Rome, you haven't done a THING towards newbie-academy-ism, at least noticeably. Please do it, or pretend like you're doing it, because that's the only thing Regular will be good for, is training newbies how to play. Any guys who fight against your regime die, anyone docile gets farmed,and any player who supports you gets hit by the surviving rebels and stays low. Kinda pathetic existence for the under-lings if you ask me. [/ranting]
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes... Rome should remove its guard towers.. I wouldn't mind Rome being there, if it weren't for all the evil poiinty towers.
Well, without them, they wouldn't stay there for very long..

Titus

This Aus guy is funny.

Ok number one.  Turbo is to learn how to play regular.  Regular takes skill and strategy as does turbo but on a higher risk to your empire.  The fact is the ROME is made up better players and we have dominated Regular.  We have not chosen to dominate turbo.  But if we do i am still pretty sure we could succeed.  
One of the Ten Emperors Of Rome

Menatus

"This Aus guy"?

I thought all members of ROME were previous RWLers.