Which do you like more?

Started by Menatus, November 13, 2003, 01:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

I don't mean which is better, cuz we all know it's ROME - so far. :)

Ashyra Nightwing

RL! WHOO!

Evil ROME... *prods it*

The Lady Shael

RL? Like dur?  :P  Heh, well, I don't really have much choice, considering I'm 2nd diplomat in RL. No seems to like ROME much either, so that should net us a few more votes.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

Me is member of RL, like me is going to vote for ROME, despite RazorClaw's annoying tendency to talk like Nero... RazorClaw is at baaaaaaad ranks right now. RazorClaw needs to get back to 800,000 skiffses again, yiss...

Nohcnonk

RL!  Because I'm in their clan! :D  

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: RazorClawMe is member of RL, like me is going to vote for ROME, despite RazorClaw's annoying tendency to talk like Nero... RazorClaw is at baaaaaaad ranks right now. RazorClaw needs to get back to 800,000 skiffses again, yiss...
*eats stuff* That's why I couldn't break you! Skiffs and guard towers... Well, you still must have needed many towers to stop me..

Badrang the Tyrant

RL I like.  Bad is Rome.  Want to become a RLer I do...

RazorClaw

Uh, this is kind of off-topic, but Badrang, are you referring to SCII for GCN?  (Link RULES!)

Blackeyes

RL!!!! I dislike ROME in a very much large way!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

John Shadeslayer

SMSsoccerkid: I lost it.
SMSsoccerkid: It got eaten by evil mutants.
Chris 1 Life 0: That'll happen.
SMSsoccerkid: yea.

Ashyra Nightwing

Methinks the Romans have finally noticed this poll..

Menatus

Funny, 14 votes RL. Funny, 11 members of ROME. Funny.

baska

Heehehe, sorry ROME. You just don't seem to interst me as much as RL. RL 15... ROME 12!!!! Yeah! GO RL!!!

~>John<~

15 rl, 13 rome.....there's less then 13 romans, that means 3 peeps actually like rome
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Mark

Rome is a very good clan, but most people dislike because they want the top ten.  Picture youself be asked to be in one of the best clans?  What would you say?
I'll bet that most people that are in the clan are the most respected people here.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?