RP?

Started by General Austin, November 13, 2003, 09:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Well, since Regular is quite boring, and Turbo is a big ole tumble of fighting, maybe we could have an RP about a Turbo incident? I was thinking that it could be about a clan war, like Blades vs. Company, or TSC vs. Someone, or whatever. Maybe? Company would rock at RPing, just because of it's theme.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Nohcnonk

That would be cool!  The warlords would each have a kingdon-like-thing and a giant army(or small army if you have little troops) and you could RP as the leader.

Shogun

Excuse my ingorance but whts RP mean?  
My siggy died :(

Nohcnonk

RP means roleplay.  Like a story that we write where we each have our own characters that interact in an imginary world.

Shogun

I thought it meant that, i know wht they are and ive done them, i just refer to them as RPGs not just RP. Thanks for clearing that up Nohc
My siggy died :(

~>John<~

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: an imginary world? Please spell correctly. Also, company would rock, mostly because A. I'm in it :lol:

and B. We rock as a team  :lol:  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Nohcnonk

lol, I stared at that word for a minute, but didn't bother to look it up OR edit it :lol:

TSC against Company would be a good one for this round, but we would need to keep messages we received to put im the RP.  We could aslo make up conversations or war meetings  IM's about the war :D  

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes... I'd like to roleplay about turbo..

..ph34r teh peas..