List of people that are leaving/threatened

Started by Menatus, November 11, 2003, 10:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

I just want to keep track. So many, I need to get a list down. I have a big obsession with making lists. And drawing. It's my thing, okay? I'll be updating this with the times.

People Who Are Leaving (Including those that left)
Peace Alliance
Wolf Bite
Holby
Gen. Volkov
RazorClaw (for a moment or two)
TR Shadow
Many people who I have yet to remember

People Who Have Left
Holby (I think...he posted once or twice afterwards)
Wolf Bite
Beatles
Ragey and Klamath, very long ago
A multitude of people who I will find later that did not leave posts

People That Have Threatened To Leave Even if just for a small while.
Shael (multiple times :))
Menatus
TR Shadow
Calria
~John~ (I'm sure of it)
Baska
Beem
Trident
Dead Eye
Coolclaw
Jedi
Brock
Mercenary
More, think of it later.
YOU!

Some belong in other categories...I'll sort em later.

Boze (Admin)

I don't think naming people is very constructive. Just let people ponder whether they are "guilty" or not.
That's me!

Menatus

We're all pretty much guilty. Heck (can I say that?) you're guilty now. This is for me. I like lists. It's just facts. Think about it. All these leaving posts cluttering our forum since it began.

The Lady Shael

Actually, I appreciate this list, I was about to make one myself.

Mmf. When did those assumed 'multiple times' come in?

*pokes* Don't forget Stormy on that second list there.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Boze (Admin)

Yes. I must say that I miss Stormclaw and Griever a great deal. And Delila. The good ole' days.
That's me!

Menatus

I kept thinking of Stormy. But I talk to him on AIM sometimes, so he doesn't seem very gone. Of course, I do talk to Ragey every time we're both on.

I really miss all of those people being around. No matter how many times some of the people around here post, they'll never make the forum the same as it was before. And I don't think all those people are coming back..

The Lady Shael

We all know each other too well to go back to the good ole' days, I think. We've all gone through so much together. Before, we were testing ourselves, making friends with everyone, but now, we're overconfident, and proud for being around so long. There's so many new people too. Not to mention how much all of us have changed in a year. I mean, look at me. I'm almost embarrassed at the things I used to post back then...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sha

Bravo, Shael.

And all forums have the "good ol' days" that they would like to go back to. The message board where Cal and I met certain would like to go back, and almost all message boards I've been to mourn the passing of the good ol' days. *shrugs* It's just something that happens. Life goes on. *resists the urge to sing* And we move on and things change. But you'll always remember those friends, even if you don't keep in touch with them. =)

Oh, and real life is responsible for the loss of a lot of people. It's a dreadful disease. Quite a few of my friends have "caught life." *nods solemnly*

Mark

Menatus, when did I to leave?  I know for sure that I never have tried to...*sighs*...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

*smiles* I've never tried to leave... actually, I almost left when Rahl flattened me, but then I thought of my #7, and the fact that I might actually have a chance for revenge.. then Rahl sent me 5 billion food (why did he choose me?) and I was happy and skiff-ful.

Menatus

Skiff-ful? XD

I don't know, Sha was compiling me a list and I just posted it. You never left? Maybe Jedi did. *shrugs*

General Austin

Oy, don't forget me! I was quite obnoxious I think 2 times in a row about leaving. Btw, Fenix started the whole "Do you like me" polls.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Cindarin

Peace is gone.  He posted yesterday that he was gone.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Dead Eye

Peace posted like 4 times today. Also, Baska is gone. I mean, he went to England and never returned. Member?  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Scarwake

Tania, tania!!!! Actually, Trident did leave the forums....She still plays the game, though I've forgotten her in-game # and horde name.....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album