Started by Boze (Admin), November 11, 2003, 09:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boze (Admin)

Or maybe I just don't have a life.
That's me!

Well Actually I Do Have a

It was funny. Humorous. I laughed.

It's a valid point.

The posts following it though were completely lacking in insight and added nothing to the discussion.

You'd think someone, out of all of you, who made a leaving post would argue or try to justify it.

Sadly.
Just like always.

Let's smile and laugh.
Wolfbites #1 Fan!
I

Aminrael

Boze. No life. Foot. Coke can.

*falls out of her chair, laughing*
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Beem

Quote from: AminraelBoze. No life. Foot. Coke can.

*falls out of her chair, laughing*
Was there even a point to that post?  Hmm I can't believe this forum has gone on for 3 pages with everone just chiming in and making no real new point what so ever.   /Most/ of this topic is spam to begin with.  Anyway, thank you for your comment on my comment on your comment Boze.  *gaps, thinks that is the /first/ time he actually typed the word Boze... oddity...* Perhaps a way to clear clutter is to make an entire new forum place for goodbyes?   or if not, then allow the main topic of Goodbye posted by the leaving person to stay in General, but all follow up comments go someplace else, if they exist at all that is.  Yeah.  Well that is all for now.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Aminrael

I suppose there wasn't a point to that post. I apologize.

Perhaps we should just leave the goodbye topics alone. Because if someone really does leave, but does so without saying anything, Shael might think they died. And such. Just, if you're going to leave, by all means post a topic, but then we're expecting you to leave. In that nice way. Uh. I'm not trying to be rude! I promise!
*runs away*
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Blackeyes

This is becoming so pointless.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....