Last Post

Started by Peace Alliance, November 11, 2003, 09:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverpaw

Quote from: caedo caelestisPeace and Cindarin go to ADHS (Arnprior District Highschool), Josh and myself went to ADHS (Almonte District Highschool).
Erm... what city?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Cindarin

What city?  That would be the city of Toronto, Arnprior and Almont are districts there.  Why do you ask?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Blackeyes

Lol, since everyone else is spammin. I will too! I go to A.C.V.I(Anderson Collegiate Vocational Instituite) that's a mouth load eh?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Lady Shael

Blackeyes, this not be spamming. They're having a conversation...not every one-line post is spam. Their posts have a point they're trying to get across to other members.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Lady Shaelthis not be spamming
*gasp*
*spags*
"This is not spamming."
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

*sigh* Riverpaw, I know how to speak with correct grammar. It's just my fancy way of putting it.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

If you were to put it piratically yet not grammatically correct, you could say, "This be not spamming, ye!" meh...

caedo caelestis

Quote from: CindarinWhat city?  That would be the city of Toronto, Arnprior and Almont are districts there.  Why do you ask?
I think you should re-read your geography books.