Recent Attacks

Started by Retto, November 11, 2003, 04:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

Ever wanted to keep up with the latest in attacks? Well, the new recent attacks listing allows you to do that. Er...yes. It condenses attacks down a bit, so if you attack someone a bunch of times in a row, it'll mass that down into one listing. It shows about the last 200 attacks.

What do you think?
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Veranor

Is the land listed average,  or total?
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Retto

It lists the total land taken. If the land is greater than half of the attacker's current land, then it is listed in green. if it is greater than the defender's current land, it is red.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Veranor

Ah ok. Fairly neat to see who the big players are, and average amounts for ethical land grabs.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Menatus

Works for me, seeing as that I'm the 2nd most attacked and 2nd most to attack warlord. (Surpassed only by Ice Serenade.)

Ashyra Nightwing

I was the most attacked last round... poor me. I must have been a land source for the entire game..

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

John Shadeslayer

That ^ is spam. And that's why we need a MEMBER-DRAWN CHARTER! sorry. Off topic. Anyways, the new recent attacks is good, but how long does it take to update?
SMSsoccerkid: I lost it.
SMSsoccerkid: It got eaten by evil mutants.
Chris 1 Life 0: That'll happen.
SMSsoccerkid: yea.

bjornredtail

I would like the option to turn that feature off, or have a link to see the entire listing, or better yet, both.  
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Nohcnonk

Sounds cool Retto, I was most attacked and had the most defenses last round of Turbo ^_^

And now I've attacked the most and 22 less defenses than the one who has defended most so I would like to see it very much :D  

General Austin

Um. I beleive that when you did that, you also accidentally took out the "Clan Contacts" option. It was/is very useful to me, so if it could be put back up again, I'd appreciate it very much.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

bjornredtail

Oh, now I get it.
It's a whole game listing. I thought it messed up my recent attacks listing.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Sonoras

Quote from: John ShadeslayerThat ^ is spam. And that's why we need a MEMBER-DRAWN CHARTER! sorry. Off topic. Anyways, the new recent attacks is good, but how long does it take to update?

china
It's not spam if it has a point to it.
Nice job,Retto,I've been using it alot.

Ashyra Nightwing

296992 hr, 52 min, 40 sec?

Whaa?

Holby

Quote from: General AustinUm. I beleive that when you did that, you also accidentally took out the "Clan Contacts" option. It was/is very useful to me, so if it could be put back up again, I'd appreciate it very much.
I'm with you there, Aus.  I use the Clan Contacts button a lot too and would really like it back.  Not to say that the recent attacks thing isn't bad ;).

...I love that little Winkey guy ;).
I will not deleted this