Bye

Started by RazorClaw, November 10, 2003, 05:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

I'm sure none of you really care, but I'm leaving. I'm sick of the pathetic turn this game has taken. There's no need to post in this topic, I'm just making this official. No forums, no game. Bye.

Aminrael

*waves sadly* Goodbye, RazorClaw.

So many people are leaving! ;_____;
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Scarwake

Awww....Goodbye, dear friend and co-cool(kewl) person.

Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Badrang the Tyrant

*sighs*  Hate to see you leave so soon after you came back Razorclaw...

Menatus

He said no need to post. Of course, that was just so people would. I hate when people make stupid leaving posts. I used to, all the time. Then check around to see who said what, then end up comnig back. The only time I really left for a few months I said nothing.

His reason for leaving is dumb anyway.

RazorClaw

*snorts* YOU'D say that. *is staying here for next 24 hours, as was stated in topic of bounty*

Menatus

That's what always happens, isn't it? They get a baby Gwen and it's all cute and little and the kids love it... Then the Gwen grows up and the kids get bored, and they flush it. Then it mutates in the sewars and burns down your house in a fiery mass of alcohol and nights gone wrong.  

RazorClaw

One problem: I don't own a Gwen. I don't flush small pets, I put them in annoying peoples' lockers to jump off and bite their heads off.

Dilf

Bored already
but Menatus is right
*humps Menatus' leg

Ereptor

I like this dilf guy.  i agree with menatus.  and i could care less about razorback
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Menatus

Hey, get off my leg! *shakes leg*

Yeah, Razorclaw you're being a big whiner. You got attacked, deal with it. The rest of us do.

Dilf

Quote from: EreptorI like this dilf guy.  i agree with menatus.  and i could care less about razorback
No, i like YOU for liking ME ;) ;)

*Re-attachs to Menatus' leg
aha..
*HUMP*

RazorClaw

You know what? I'm not going to listen to newbs, people who were emperor once and werenever ANYTHING again, and someone who's only inteested in insulting me, so i'm leaving now. Post as much as you want. I won't be listening. My last words? [edit not allowed] (I don't even belong on this forum. I don't deserve to be allowed on the 'net, really, because I have a very dirty mind.) OFF!!!

Dilf

dude - contact me please
contacts are around here somewhere
*looks for them*
*ah candy..
mmm candy

Retto

Quote from: RazorClawI'm sure none of you really care, but I'm leaving. I'm sick of the pathetic turn this game has taken. There's no need to post in this topic, I'm just making this official. No forums, no game. Bye.
What pathetic turn has the game taken? The forums may be pretty bad right now, but we're working on it...and we appreciate people who want to change it for the better.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto