Started by Ereptor, November 10, 2003, 11:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Whispers of a nameless fear.  Sauronnnnnnnnnnn  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Vengerak

It's not you, surely?

Where on Earth did all that N/W come from?  Being plugged with food?

Orcrist

Most likely it's pumped up on troops. Knowing Ereptor, I doubt he'll have alot more food than he needs.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Vengerak

No way.  I know he's massed skiffs, but not a huge ton of them.

His REAL strength seems to be that he's protected by that STUPID, INFURIATING bug that makes it more or less impossible for you to be broken.  

After a failing struggle, your army is repelled by Sauron's defenses. In the attempt, you lost:
In their defense, Sauron lost:
44,718 Stoats

This is bad comedy.  That cost me 2.5 million networth, when it should have GAINED me a few thousand acres of land.  Instead I'll likely end up being Leadered under the table- if my economy dosen't implode from lack of land first.

Deeply, deeply irritating.

Ereptor

That is your excuse?  A pathetic bug.  I have seen what the bug did.  And no i your attacks on me have nothing to do with the bug.  Please try attacking me with skiffs again you poor excuse for a warlord.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Nohcnonk

Ooh, doesn't surprise me, Sauron is good ^_^

Vengerak

Never hit you with skiffs.  You're a skiff-masser.  I'm not quite that stupid.

I've got something insulting to say to you in regard to the "pathetic" comment, but I'm not sure if you were IC or not, so I'll save it for later.

Shogun

O this is sick..

Your military trembles at your attack on such a strong opponent. Many desert!

Group 1 was unable to defeat their opponents.
Group 2 was unable to defeat their opponents.
Group 3 was unable to defeat their opponents.
Group 4 was unable to defeat their opponents.
After a failing struggle, your army is repelled by Sauron's defenses. In the attempt, you lost:
In their defense, Sauron lost:
293,737 Rats

And my net went down like 500k. Doesnt bother me that much, but its funny as heck.
My siggy died :(

Badrang the Tyrant

Hmm..  I figured Ereptor was Sauron from when I first saw him and Mordor, but TSC wouldn't listen to me and kill him...

caedo caelestis

Too bad I switched gameplay to killing people and not getting in first. I'll try and break you tonight if you want though.

Orcrist

Question- if Ereptor is continually losing troops and you aren't, then why is your net going down?
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

caedo caelestis

Quote from: OrcristQuestion- if Ereptor is continually losing troops and you aren't, then why is your net going down?
Who are you directing that question to?

Sun Jian

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantHmm..  I figured Ereptor was Sauron from when I first saw him and Mordor, but TSC wouldn't listen to me and kill him...
Ahem.Uuh.... No? Yea right you said nothing about killing him... So just shut your mouth. You're just trying to get attention.
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Vengerak

Ooh. Gasp. Look out. It's big bad Ereptor. ph33r.

Anyway, yeah, you were guarded by the attack bug, & you know it.  When someone hits you & you lose 45 thousand-odd troops & they lose nothing, that's the attack bug working in your favour. I mean, duh, this is established.

Sure, you've used your resources now to buy an obscene number of troops, but up until then you were a big 'ole farm.

Luckily random luck again favours you, so you're sitting pretty for now.  Here's hoping that bug gets handled soon.

caedo caelestis

Who cares Raine, bugs been around for a while, let it go. It's not like its the only thing keeping him up there.

I could have broken him today if I really cared to, but instead I rather start taking people right out.