Stupid Company Mongrel

Started by Sun Jian, November 09, 2003, 01:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sun Jian

30 ranks under Holby... He drops me 2,000 acres along with Bloodwake,Bloodwake joins Magic(what did we do to him???)I really think that was unnecasary.Yes... My clan killed him once... He killed me twice.... I think it's really pathetic,truly. But..... It's OK.... i'll be back sooner or later.. He thinks it's a laughing matter. Oh... Well.... OK.... Expect me back everyone.... I don't just give up that easily... He'll have to kill me 50 times before I'm done.
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Vengerak

Well then, 2 down, 48 to go, eh?

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Sun Jian30 ranks under Holby... He drops me 2,000 acres along with Bloodwake,Bloodwake joins Magic(what did we do to him???)I really think that was unnecasary.Yes... My clan killed him once... He killed me twice.... I think it's really pathetic,truly. But..... It's OK.... i'll be back sooner or later.. He thinks it's a laughing matter. Oh... Well.... OK.... Expect me back everyone.... I don't just give up that easily... He'll have to kill me 50 times before I'm done.
As long as you keep coming back, they are going to keep killing you...

Sonoras

Yeah,I was watching you talk to Blood Wake on AIM,it was realy quite funny the way you were acting.
But like Blood Wake said," Your clan was killing other people for no reason..."

Sun Jian

Badrang.... I'll come back until I feel like giving up. They've killed me twice. I can come back over and over. Under hidden names and not join TSC until I've smacked someone. And you Sonoras, we didn't kill for no reason,one stupid Company member tried to kill me and said our clans were at war,I've said that maybe 10-15 times now <_<  
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Badrang the Tyrant

Ok, fine.  Company will continue with your brother and the rest of the TSC clan..

Vengerak

Actually, we've killed Mimosa AGAIN, & he decided to make peace with Austin & Company (pun not intended) .

Guess he couldn't keep up the pace like his little borther seems to want to.

Holby'll still be after you, of course.

Shogun

He did? O rats, one less person I can attack...O well, whats your number Sun Jian? And are you still in TSC, cuz if you are...o nvm I shouldnt say anything like that here...
My siggy died :(

Badrang the Tyrant

Pirates of the Land seems to be doing major damage to Company, especially if we are at peace...

Vengerak

Was Sun Militia's Fury his second account or has he been killed for a third time?