5 billion dollars!

Started by redwalldestruction, November 08, 2003, 06:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodrath

Hmm, this guy seems to be desperate. I ope he doesn't cause a himself a hernia or pop a vein. Like, I bet he is messaging everyone online to hit me. Now, that is justa bit odd...just a little..

Edit- He was making me mad by the fact he kept messaging me, asking for aid. Now I told him no, he wasn't getting any and this conversation is over. He started to try and hit me like the genius we all now he is, and that is what got me mad. Not that he was doing damage, but just basically bothering me. I decided to put a stop to it, so that is why I hit him.

Wolf Snare

I got a message saying to attack you too, lol, what a nut!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Bloodrath

Yes, he does seem to be not to bright upstairs, but hey, who am i to judge? If he wants to try and take him on when I am 6x the size of him and curse heavily at me, then who am I to judge? ;)

Wolf Snare

i take it that this guy said some pretty offencive stuff in the message thing?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Bloodrath

Yep. Quite offensive. Well, it doesn't really bother me personally, but it did break the rules. If you want to see it or whatever, just instant message me. It really shows this guys character.

Wolf Snare

He is probably one of the new people from those promisance stratagy games who thinks he knows it all but really makes very little sence......  :huh:
I despise people like that. think they control the game and really havent a clue....

Edit- I'll pass, I can just imagine what a little snot like that would think of when they were really mad :blink:  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Nohcnonk

I was messaged as well to attack him as well :lol:
And the messages were VERY offensive...

Bloodrath

Well, if they break any rules or whatever, just give them to Retto to alert him this guy is back to what he just got disabled for. Some people just don't learn. And, if these messages were anything like the ones I got, then well, they open your eyes and make you think what this kid is thinking. But, like I said, it must take brains to use these curse words over the game message system.

Wolf Snare

well, i doubt ANYONE will even be stupid enough to attemp to kill bloodrath, i bet that little rat doesn't even have the money.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Bloodrath

Well, it would take someone who has brains to get my account in the red, and I am not syaing it is impossible, but it may be hard, because I am not just going to sit there and rot.

Wolf Snare

It wouldn't be hard if everyone turned on you, but you got to really think, is that what that kid was expecting??
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Bloodrath

Who knows? People like this I stamp a big bumper sticker on their heads, stating "newbie", but alas, some people do not like that term, so my bumper sticker will read the following. "Not so Intelligent". Hmm, I think that works. Well, I have other names for a punk like this, but I will use common sense in the situation and not loose my head. Ah, if only you could see the messages he sent. Makes you look at this guy differently.

Wolf Snare

must be a pretty sick minded little kid. still, i'll pass on seeing those messages, probably spoil my good mood.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Vengerak

I was chatting to Paul on MSN when this jackass started hassling him.   Special Forces took some land from him, he got al whingy & demanded aid since he'd been attacked, was quite rightfully refused & then tried repeatedly & foolishly to break Paul with Leaders.

Absurd, really.  Rest assured, this joker dosen't have ten billion to throw around.

General Austin

He's weird. I sent him aid because he asked for it, but now I totally regret it. He was saying very strange things, so this is beleivable.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.