You want me in your clan I'm greatest

Started by Bunny Boy, November 07, 2003, 11:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunny Boy

I am looking for a clan and I have experience.  I played back in the day when there were a ton of people, yet I was in the top ten.  So if you are interested in me being in your clan just post it and I might respond.

Thanks,
Bunny Boy  

Badrang the Tyrant

You could join my clan, After Death.  I just restarted and have one member so far....

Bunny Boy

Thanks, I'll join your clan.  Just send me the password to get in.  I just restarted so I am still under protection, but I will be out of it by the end of the day.  Then I can have some fun.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yeee! Y'can join KOI... message #111 for the password, or just look it up in the clan crier..

Cindarin

Thx Ashyra, i'll make sure I don't attack you.  I probably would have ended up doing so if i didn't know who you were.  In fact I was just about to hit you until I read this and found out it was you :)
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Yay!  I got Bunny Boy! :lol:  :P  

Cindarin

Congradulations, you now have 2, 3 members now?  And how long do you think your clan will last?  There are far larger and powerful clans then yours and you will be hard pressed to hold them off.  Good luck trying to anyway.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Orcrist

Yea- umm Bunny boy. Who were you in the 1st age?
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Badrang the Tyrant

Cindarin, I can hold my own against almost any individual in this game.  I have chosen people who have played this game before.  And every clan that I started has grown to at least five members every time.  LOJ:  The Rovers was the first clan I ever made on this game, and I recruited seven members in a matter of two days.