Loren

Started by The Weasel Liberation Mov, November 07, 2003, 03:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Weasel Liberation Mov

This clan is about upholding the principles of the old Loren. I personaly don't care if we are the very bottom of all clans - I would rather protect the weak and new players and enrich the game for them.

This clan is not closed to anyone. All are welcome.

The password is orion.

Note:

To all the former enemies of the Athel Loren - I would like to extend an "olive branch" to you. This clan is not led by any of the people who made you Loren's enemy. I would like to be friends of all of you. I promise that there will be no backstabbing. Anyone in my clan who does that will be booted as soon as it is brought to my attention. Loren has no need of backstabbers.

Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Scipio

Just a question- your clan crier states the exact same thing, doesn't it?
One of the 10 emperors of Rome

Wolf Snare

QuoteThis clan is about upholding the principles of the old Loren. I personaly don't care if we are the very bottom of all clans - I would rather protect the weak and new players and enrich the game for them.

This clan is not closed to anyone. All are welcome.

The password is orion.

Note:

To all the former enemies of the Athel Loren - I would like to extend an "olive branch" to you. This clan is not led by any of the people who made you Loren's enemy. I would like to be friends of all of you. I promise that there will be no backstabbing. Anyone in my clan who does that will be booted as soon as it is brought to my attention. Loren has no need of backstabbers.

Meh.... been there, done that....... loren will not control the top again, its time under the spotlight is long over. ::disagrees::  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)