Best TURBO Clans

Started by Scarwake, November 05, 2003, 07:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

The above are clans that have 3 or more members in the BAX Turbo Server.  Please vote for the clan of your choice and give a brief explanation.

I of course have voted for Blades, because my loyalty remains to my clan.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Gen. Volkov

I voted for TSC.. because I am now stuck with them until the end of the Holby TSC war... plus I truly believe they are the best overall clan.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

caedo caelestis

None of them are that great. Clanless players are doing better.

Badrang the Tyrant

I null.  TSC and Company are pretty much equal in prowess (I think).

caedo caelstis:  That is because the clanless people aren't caught up in clan wars and being struck down every time they get into the top ten...

General Austin

I beleive Company is doing much better in Turbo. If you check, we've already killed their Assistant Leader and Holby, one of our members, is first! TSC is a very tenacious clan though, I'll give them that. Every time I log on I'm at 2k acres, I build up to 25million nw, I go back down again. Very frustrating.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Nohcnonk

I voted TSC because it has the most power in the game right now, even though there are many against them.

~>John<~

Company cause we rock and one of TSC's members was stupid enough to log off with 0 health :lol:

I was breaking them with 481k troops, and they were losing [each attack] about 510k troops. For 5 attacks, until I had 0 health due to my attacking them already. That was fun  :P  :lol:  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Nohcnonk

<_< TSC doesn't have all good players, that's the downside *sigh* :ph34r:  

Badrang the Tyrant

Company has windy, Austin, John, Orcrist, and Holby.  By all rights, they should be doing better than they are against TSC....

Nohcnonk

Yeah, Company and those against TSC definately has some great players, but TSC has me *raises the roof and then falls over laughing*

Badrang the Tyrant

Aye, and they had me until they didn't act like a clan anymore....

Sun Jian

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantAye, and they had me until they didn't act like a clan anymore....
You told me you quit the game. Yea.... whatever you say..... "We didn't act like a clan anymore"??? And what rank are you....? We act like a clan.... You just weren't always online. <_< How were we not acting like a clan?I'd like to know these.......
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Mimosa

Hmmm....I must say that I am very baffled by you people's judgement. So Company is the best clan in turbo huh? Agreed I was killed and it was a very good attack. 3 of company's members attacked me repeatedly(over 40 times), before i even got on. I applaud(well planned attack). But there is no way Company is a better clan. They may have more experienced players but the statistics dont lie!
TSC: 9 members, Ave. Net. 40mil.!, Total Net. 324mil.!
Company: 9 members, Ave. Net 18mil., Total Net. 169mil.

Please justify yourselves when you say Company is a better clan! Look at the facts!  
Mimosa's Grove Commanders, Mimosa's Empire Commanders, Mimosa.

General Austin

NW is not a revealer of who is better. Most of your members could be food-massers! Anyhow, if we did have Holby, your average nw would jump like mad, and if you notice, we've already killed off TSC's Leader and Assistant Leader. If I'm not mistaken that's a pretty good indication of how good we are, coupled with the fact that now TSC is land-anorexic, all of 'em. So, if you want an indicator of who's best, check the scores in a week or so, then see who's on top. Someone at 10mil networth could break a 50mil networth easily.  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Sun JianYou told me you quit the game. Yea.... whatever you say..... "We didn't act like a clan anymore"??? And what rank are you....? We act like a clan.... You just weren't always online. <_< How were we not acting like a clan?I'd like to know these.......
And quit I did.  I got Charizard (windy) down to 2K acres and asked two or three people to finish him off for me.  I logged on the next day and found Charizard ranked 5th and took some of his land back from me.  With two people on and a Warlord that we are at war with that has 2K acres left, I expected for Charizard to finally be finished.  But no, everyone had to go for land....