Just for fun...

Started by The Beatles, November 05, 2003, 02:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Quote from: KilkenneActually, Menatus, two or three of the Warlords were actually "going after" Ereptor were attacking the people that were trying to take him down. Me and Peace traded about 100k land about 2 - 3 times a day before I broke Ereptor and then staged my death, and from then on no one could touch Ereptor until Wolf Bite stepped up and took him out. (or so I hear from Wolfy's bragging, what I can see through my own bragging)
I find it interesting that so many people want to take credit for me being in power.  but that is not my point in this post.

kilk no one took me out.  something did.  which was called a tornado.  grrrr  

mother nature = 1
Ereptor = 0

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Peace Alliance

Kilk, after you died, I took my shots at ereptor. broke him a few times. Then he sent like 10 mil stoats to everyone in tater and i had no chance to of stopping their constant attacks. Then wold used several accounts and took down the highest member of Tater after ereptor was deleted from inactivity.
... i like the story better when i'm added to it, it was quite an accomplishment that i am proud of.

anywho, You guys seem to be missing somethings. We were in power a whole lot longer before bowing to the game.. .like what a whole month? ROME has only been in power maybe a week, and they already have to hear you guys whine about it?? c'mon please!

Kilkenne

Not once am I "taking credit" I'm saying that after you got power there was a battle because everyone was trying to build up to take you out and we were competing for the right to attempt on you. You got up there ligitly, even if it did mean getting in Empire to just use it as a balance board to get your feet on solid ground after (LL?) broke up to get into the #1 spot...Oh well. That'll happen.

The Beatles

I wanted to point this out; Peace beat me to it. Good lad.
We haven't been in power for even a week. (and already we have taken the top... more power to us...); quit whining. We frankly don't care.

Menatus

Whoosh!

John keeps saying that "someone from the inside" (meaning me) led to the untimely (quite timely) demise of LL." Not true! I LEFT LL, and everyone in LL, being starved of land, brought me down like 10 ranks due to me being the only person not in LL in the top 10.

So if that ruined LL, then I guess I did.  :blink:

*pokes Beatlejohn* Don't get your knickers in a bundle, old chap!

The Beatles

'm not old. *mutters*

Mark

If ya want to get at 'em just mass with and put 'em all on the matket.  Keep doing that until ya got enough to break 'em.  Then attack.  Drop the land.  Piss 'em off real good.
I like doing that :D, and absoluly HATE when some does it to me.  I lost 1st place and 300k though this one guy...geeez!
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

caedo caelestis

Why is everyone on a rome hating spree? Just play the game.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: The BeatlesIf you've noticed... we are already choking ourselves.
But hey, a few things, Checkerpaw.
a. Why didn't you hate Ereptor so? His reign was even more stifling.
b. Consider that the top 10 starts at 11, and it's more fun already. Who can be second-best to Rome? Heh.
c. We'll start some sort of a Newbie Academy soon.
A: I wasn't here at the time of Ereptor.  I don't even know who he/she is.

B:  This speaks for itself.  Yet another example of ROME's arrogant attitude.

C:  How nice.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

~>John<~

Quote from: MenatusWhoosh!

John keeps saying that "someone from the inside" (meaning me) led to the untimely (quite timely) demise of LL." Not true! I LEFT LL, and everyone in LL, being starved of land, brought me down like 10 ranks due to me being the only person not in LL in the top 10.

So if that ruined LL, then I guess I did.  :blink:

*pokes Beatlejohn* Don't get your knickers in a bundle, old chap!
It did, because Ereptor got most of his land from you, letting him rise up. and smushle us  :lol:  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ashyra Nightwing

Heh... Big clans never last very long... They always have one weakness, and that's being ahead of everyone..

Riverpaw

Well, ROME's got weaknesses, but those can only be exploited as a team. We can smushle ROME with leaders, maybe troops besides stoats, but it has to be a coordinated effort or we'll just get smushled. I guess that's why they're doing so well. They're coordinating and we're not, sepecially since there is now an anti-MGC clan. Well, that's just more disunity, and more opportunity for cooperative outsiders like ROME. Yup, something needs to be coordinated. But first, put it in the ultra-mod. General will most likely cause it to be un-serious.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Badrang the Tyrant

If everyone really wanted to take ROME down, why don't the next top three clans ally, get full members of the best players, and do what we did against Ereptor?

Riverpaw

Wishful thinking, Urran, but we'd have to cooperate first...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

caedo caelestis

1 ? Odoyle (#68) 34,890 $28,780,220 None  Wildcat Mossflower Country
2 ? Scipio (#60) 34,918 $26,926,239 ROME  Wolf Southsward
3 ? Tacitus (#33) 25,660 $26,361,988 ROME  Stoat Southsward
4 ? Majorian (#70) 28,162 $23,905,494 ROME  Wolf Southsward
5 ? Commodus (#22) 25,065 $22,703,461 ROME  Wolf Southsward
6 ? Constantine (#25) 24,162 $20,172,270 ROME  Ermine Southsward
7 ? Titus (#26) 15,845 $14,199,778 ROME  Marten Southsward
8 ? Julian (#28) 10,880 $12,820,516 ROME  Wolf Southsward
9 ? Second Solution (#18) 11,474 $10,996,937 RL  Wildcat Southsward