3 ? Constantine (#25) 22,250 $17,172,867 ROME  Ermine Southsward
*4 ? Titus (#26) 20,477 $16,758,107 ROME  Marten Southsward
5 ? Tacitus (#33) 18,884 $13,058,905 ROME  Stoat Southsward
6 ? Majorian (#70) 16,166 $12,158,056 ROME  Wolf Southsward
7 ? Julian (#28) 14,566 $10,161,621 ROME  Wolf Southsward
*8 ? Marcus Aurelius (#44) 10,627 $10,014,075 ROME  Wildcat Northlands
9 ? Nero (#13) 10,098 $9,256,729 ROME  Ermine Southsward
10 ? Domitian (#32) 11,378 $7,266,300 ROME  Weasel Southsward

Heheee! Claudius is still down there, poor fellow, the weakest member of the strongest clan, like Commodus said. Eh well.

Scipio

Rank   Warlord Land Networth Clan Race Location
1 ? Commodus (#22) 22,936 $18,192,490 ROME  Wolf Southsward
*2 ? Scipio (#60) 23,999 $20,030,103 ROME  Wolf Southsward
3 ? Constantine (#25) 22,250 $17,172,867 ROME  Ermine Southsward
*4 ? Titus (#26) 20,477 $16,758,107 ROME  Marten Southsward
5 ? Tacitus (#33) 18,884 $13,058,905 ROME  Stoat Southsward
6 ? Majorian (#70) 16,166 $12,158,056 ROME  Wolf Southsward
7 ? Julian (#28) 14,566 $10,161,621 ROME  Wolf Southsward
*8 ? Marcus Aurelius (#44) 10,627 $10,014,075 ROME  Wildcat Northlands
9 ? Nero (#13) 10,098 $9,256,729 ROME  Ermine Southsward
10 ? Domitian (#32) 11,378 $7,266,300 ROME  Weasel Southsward

Yup- it seems like Rome is doing quite well. Maybe that's why we're so hated.
One of the 10 emperors of Rome

Blackeyes

The only reason half of those people are in the top ten, is because 1/4 of the clan who is actually good in the clan are protecting them.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Checkerpaw

You know, I just want to say that I think that what these ROME warlords are doing is disgusting.  We already went through this with the Slayer clan in the last game.  At least Slayer's members had the decency to bow out of the game after a while, and let all the other players have a chance at the top.  Perhaps you noticed that once they did bow out of the game, the game became a lot more interesting, because you didn't have one team dominating the entire top ten.

It is obvious that these ROME warlords have mastered this game.  In which case, why play it?  And if you're going to play, why don't you play against each other and at least give other warlords a shot at the top?  How much fun do you think it is for other warlords who sit below rank ten and are afraid to attack any of ROME's warlords for fear of retaliation from the entire ROME clan?  That you're already doing these things THIS EARLY in the game is stupid and takes the fun out of it for everyone else.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Ruatine

Hmm... what would really make the game interesting is if some of them would become traitors and start their own clan. Now that would be cool.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Scipio

Traitors? I don't believe that will happen Teufel, as Rome is a clan that is based on the loyalty and trust of each other: that's why we are successful. I know this sounds corny, but we really do improve by working together. Being traitor to Rome, if you're in the clan, is not even one of the wildest thoughts that runs through your head.
One of the 10 emperors of Rome

Checkerpaw

Scipio, did you even read my message?  Or are you just ignoring it?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

The Lady Shael

Apparently the Romans think it's funny to prevent others from taking the top ten. I wouldn't worry about, eventually they're going to choke themselves to death, being the only ones up there.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Beatles

If you've noticed... we are already choking ourselves.
But hey, a few things, Checkerpaw.
a. Why didn't you hate Ereptor so? His reign was even more stifling.
b. Consider that the top 10 starts at 11, and it's more fun already. Who can be second-best to Rome? Heh.
c. We'll start some sort of a Newbie Academy soon.

Almkman

Beatles.I don't think Checkerpaw was here when Ereptor ruled.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

The Beatles

Menatus

I was, and it was much better. We had an entire top 9 working together in attempt to dethrone the emperor. Now any warlord, no matter how they band, can't stand a chance against you guys. If ONE person breaks ANYONE in Rome, the whole clan we be all over them. Like foofs on bananas or some crud.

Almkman

Rome is a great clan.They work together to accomplish what they want to accomplish.And you people go off on them for being good and ruling the game.RWL has changed too much since I've been here.It's no fun anymore with all you just flaming other people and complaing about people ruling to long like Rome.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Kilkenne

Quote from: MenatusI was, and it was much better. We had an entire top 9 working together in attempt to dethrone the emperor. Now any warlord, no matter how they band, can't stand a chance against you guys. If ONE person breaks ANYONE in Rome, the whole clan we be all over them. Like foofs on bananas or some crud.
Actually, Menatus, two or three of the Warlords were actually "going after" Ereptor were attacking the people that were trying to take him down. Me and Peace traded about 100k land about 2 - 3 times a day before I broke Ereptor and then staged my death, and from then on no one could touch Ereptor until Wolf Bite stepped up and took him out. (or so I hear from Wolfy's bragging, what I can see through my own bragging)

Menatus

Yeah, he did have a few guards. But at least there were some of us in a slight position of power. I have a pretty bad memory. ^_^;;