First casualty of Black Ages

Started by Holby, November 04, 2003, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

TSC killed my Turbo account. Checking reg, too, I find I am the first of the expansion. But by no means the last.
Every member of TSC is now on my kill list.
I was hit with my health and defenses down, as I waited for more turns. as such I couldn't defend myself properly, after losing 40k acres. I find the next morning I am down to 5k. I return from school and find I'm dead.
Magician: Apprentice is no more, but Magician: Master now comes into play. You picked the wrong guy to pick on, TSC.
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

Can't say i didn't warn em about messin with ya. :D  

The Beatles

Ooh! THat's /bad/. Message me for a few hefty billion dollars, Holby.

Marlox

You sure you're the first? I thought I had seen a couple dead before you.. *shrug* must've been my imagination. TSC is making a lot of people mad, that's for sure.
Turbo - Dandy Mandy (#18)

Angrod Palant?r

First killed. 0 Warlords destroyed, reg, 1 warlord destroyed, turbo.

fingo

Some people have died from inactivity.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Marlox

Ohhh okay, thanks for clearing that up.  
Turbo - Dandy Mandy (#18)

Blackeyes

Erm...... this will be odd. And beatles, back off, if holby says he'll kill them, then why don't we see if he really can do it.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Nohcnonk

*in on TSC*
Er... you gonna kill all of us?  Who killed you?

The Beatles

Why /not/ help him?
Mission: Success
$354,253,464 shows up in your army's treasury!

Nohcnonk

Wow, that's a lot... don't make nearly that much

Shogun

Hey Holby, what number are you? There is something I want to say to you, but not over forums, and im to lazy to do a PM.
My siggy died :(

Sun Jian

Holby!!Look here!!!Some of your members were rapidly attacking mine one day when I get home from school,I ask one why,and he says that you are at war with us!So I set you to war as well!Then my members were dropped by maybe 4 of Company that were in the top like 5 and we were all down to 15 or lower,we came back,I come home one day and I see you at 7,000 acres...Then I see your dead...I know my clan did it..But one of your members said you were at war,and I know you know what war means,attack to death,do not blame us for when you set us to war for several land grabs or possibly less than that!! One of YOUR members told me we at war.That sparked a flame that turned into a wildfire.

Sun Jian
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Jasta 11

At school, can't really post.
My # is 120.
Sun Jian, Company is a clan in which I was part of, I did not know why our clans were at war. My goal was only to take the top. Clan wars do not benefit either side in Turbo. Post more later.

Kilkenne

4 days, TSC. That's all I have to tell you now.