Favorite Roman....

Started by The Lady Shael, November 04, 2003, 06:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmpNero

QuoteWe need to make "Worship Nero" buttons
erm..  no..  nero says that that would scare him muchly..  
nero commands you not to make 'Woship Nero' buttons..
A Deranged Emperor of Rome?
Formerly of the clan Rome

Riverpaw

Marcus. After yelling at me a bit for almost giving away ROME's hideout, he's back to his rational self, emphasis on rational.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Wolfia

WLM (Weasel Liberation Movement), I think that those 'Worship Retto' and 'Worship Stormclaw' buttons which... -blanks.-... never mind... are enough.  We don't need worship Nero buttons.  Hey!  This computer is not very good with Roman history... it does not recognize Nero as a valid word.  Stupid computer.  As for favorite Roman, I'd have to take any peaceful one.  Like Julius or Domitian.  Nero also seems pretty peaceful.

Vengerak

Constantine, because I know for a fact that the guy controlling him is cool.

Menatus

I don't know who any of the Romans are in correspondance to their normal selves, all I know is which of them I don't like. Like the ones that attack me 10+ times when I've never attacked them before.

Ashyra Nightwing

I know who a Roman is, but I have made a promise to him not to tell..

Badrang the Tyrant

*imitates Nero* Badrang orders all to make "Worship Nero" buttons!  It will scare him muchly!

Ashyra Nightwing

Erch. Romans are evil. 18 unprovoked online attacks. meh.

Vengerak

Since when is provocation necesarry?

Ashyra Nightwing

It's not... but 18 attacks is a little much, ne?  

Vengerak

Well, it depends.  If it was for no reason whatsoever, them 18 attacks is a pointless exercise.  However, if you were absurdly landfat, or looked to be becoming a threat, then I can see why...

Heh, I wish Ragefur's old "Happy Pony Raising" post was still around.

RazorClaw

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantNero is my favorite too!  He is not the stuck-up Roman, he is quite funny and deranged *points to Nero's siggy*.
Actually, it's because Nero the real Roman Emperor was an insane architect who was one of the greatest architects of all time, but was a pacifist (therefore disliked by the Roman people) and an artist. Also, he spent his nights assaulting peoples. THAT'S why he has "The deranged Emperor" in his sig. But I voted for Nero (the player).

Vengerak

I don't know if "pacifist" is really that accurate.  Emperor Nero was as sadistic as they come.

~>John<~

Yessum, though I just like hearing how he committed suicide. Anyways,  Many of the Romans these guys took were close together in time, [look at titus and domitian] I looked it uo :)

yho Tacitus is rather later, and nero is early.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

RazorClaw

Quote from: ~>John<~Yessum, though I just like hearing how he committed suicide. Anyways,  Many of the Romans these guys took were close together in time, [look at titus and domitian] I looked it uo :)

yho Tacitus is rather later, and nero is early.
He muttered, "What an artist dies in me." right before he stabbed himself.