I declare open war against ROME

Started by General Austin, November 04, 2003, 02:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Gen. Volkov

I would think their intentions are pretty obvious.... to rule the game and beat down or ridicule all who call em out for it...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Beatles

No. Actually, know what? Screw you all. Yeah, you heard me.
You got no right to talk about our intentions, 'cause you got no idea what they are. So, shut the heck up, OK?
We could be planning a bloodbath of the entire game, which is what you think, but then again, we could be planning a Newbie Academy. Right.
We dominate, so you hate us. OK. You whine, too. OK. But stop thinking you're telepaths.

Gen. Volkov

Hey.. Beatles... chill out.. sorry, I thought you would recognize that it is was a joke... I really don't think that. My real thoughts on the matter are that you are just like every other top clan we've had... just a little more aggressive than others are used to right now. Sorry again. :(
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

General Austin

QuoteNo. Actually, know what? Screw you all. Yeah, you heard me.
You got no right to talk about our intentions, 'cause you got no idea what they are. So, shut the heck up, OK?
We could be planning a bloodbath of the entire game, which is what you think, but then again, we could be planning a Newbie Academy. Right.
We dominate, so you hate us. OK. You whine, too. OK. But stop thinking you're telepaths.

I beleive Nochnonk was just asking you what your intentions were, and Volkov suggested. That post was a flame, in my opinion, but hey, I'm a proven whiner, so it's like my job description to say stuff like that. Anyhoo, even without a good reason I shall declare war on you just because there's nothing else to do. So, God Bless.

~Sir John Fastolf  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Beatles

Flame, eh? I'm frustrated. An undirected rant of anger is not a flame. If I said "screw you" to you personally, it'd be a flame, yes.

Peace Alliance

K, well first i'd like to mention that taking over the game doesn't make a clan evil. It happened when slayer did it before. Everyone called us evil because we had taken over the game. now ROME has done it... and they may attack more then i guess slayer did, but i don't see how that makes them evil.

Retto(gershmiers and sons(47);), me and beatles found you out bud) I think your trying to test the new game out. They've made a slayer like last round, and now your trying to make them the bad guys so everyone attacks them like they did to us last round.

*shrugs*

Commodus

Well if you're trying to make us look bad in this topic:

I recommend in the future not stating you've declared war on us because there's nothing else to do.

Not quite sound reasoning.

Be nice!

General Austin

The only reason I didn't use sound reaosning was because I am, and you can quote me on this, absolutely sick and tired of semi-flames, flames, flame-wars, large arguments, and much else.  I am tired of being flamed, tired of being called an appeaser, tired of being called the bad guy, the unreasonable accuser, tired of everything that has occurred these past few days. Beatles had no reason to overthrow me in the last era, and he did. No-one cared. But now that I've posted a topic about my intention to kill off the emperor's clan, I'm immediately attacked because there is flaws in my argument or my intention is not right or something something else. Therefore, I give up and just say I want to take out your clan for no reason. I think that BEatles had the right idea, to not say anything about it and act cool. It's always worked before.

The Beatles

General Austin

Eh, what? :blink:   I actually said something right? Impossible...*dazed*

Commodus

So by that you were just trying to appease Beatles!

Meh...

Anyhow:
What do you consider fair retal rates?

~>John<~

Quote(Er...actually DI. RIM. EO. LL...people got angry at them all)
Quote[Qoute circa retto]

Actually, Retto, as a member of LL, they didn't get mad at us, we were destroyed from the inside.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Gen. Volkov

OK, you know what.. I'm beginning to think that ROME thinks I'm some sort of threat... becasue every single time I break into the top ten(since ROME became the top clan) they've knocked me back, regardless of how much land I've had at the time and regardless of how far below them I am in the ranks.... I don't think I'm dangerous.. but then maybe they just don't like the fact that I'm a stoat masser, as most of them are rat massers some also have stoats.. and more than me.. but when only have 5 mil NW its hard to have more, specially if you can't break anyonew with a lot of land because they keep knowcking you back. Now I don't wnat seem like I'm whining or anything, though I probably am, so I close this statement with the words: This is how it seems to me, I could be wrong.

PS. Please don't respond to my post unless you read the entire thing. It seems a totally different post if you just read the beginning and the ends.

The Beatles

No, see, you contradict yourself.
If you break into the top 10, you're one rank below us. Right? So... so much for your argument.