He comes, he goes...

Started by Vengerak, November 04, 2003, 10:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

*Hides* Sorry Shael... Oh yeah... welcome back.. I remember you Sovereign Guard! Oh and Linkin park sucks..
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

caedo caelestis

Who's Sovereign Guard?  :rolleyes:  

Gen. Volkov

Uh the guy who started this topic.... oh wait that was a joke! Hehe...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Menatus

Yeah, screw all that stuff! RAINE is here! You remember me, right, Raine? I chatted with you once.....my chat name was meow......I like...cats...?

*sobs* If only we could get Stormy and Ragey to play, then we'd be set. Raine is good enough, though!

I'd glomph ya, but I'm not sure if you remember me. :)

Gen. Volkov

Yeah.. course stormy and ragey haven't played in so long that its hard to tell if they would still be good. They either would go straight to #1 or die in short order...

Blackeyes

Quote from: Gen. VolkovYeah.. course stormy and ragey haven't played in so long that its hard to tell if they would still be good. They either would go straight to #1 or die in short order...
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Sorry had to let off some steam, dude, why are you acting like you'e been here forever?!?!?!?!? You joined last month! Drop the I'm an oldbie act!! Lol, ok back on topic. Welcome back Rainy 'ol thing.

[Hm, not so much growling there...-Shael]
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

What are you talking about?? I am an oldbie... I REJOINED last month.. don't tell me you have such a poor memory that you can't remember that..... I was here in first age, at the beginning of it, I had a 2 digit number... people remember me... before you ever signed on.

Menatus

How can you say Ragey and Stormy wouldn't be good players? When have YOU been emperor lately?

Blackeyes

Exsactly part of my point, just because they haven't played lately dosen't mean they aren't still good. And actually no i don't remember you. And I've been here from the first era, so don't go acting like I'm the newb.

Gen. Volkov

I'm sorry, I didn't make myself clear... what I ment was that either they will still be great players or they will be like me, who was good in first era, but pretty mediocre since I rejoined.... Unless Ragey and Stormy played a lot longer than I thought they did.... in which case my point is moot because its based on wrong information.

Blackeyes>> What was your name in first era and when did you join? Like I said I was a double digiter.... and I acting like you are a newb, I was imply responding to you calling me a newb by pointing out I am probably older than you.

[thanks shael.. but you screwed up the edit I was trying to do]

[Merging a double post.]

Blackeyes

I was a double digiter, and my horde name was Horde of Blackeyes.

Gen. Volkov

You were a double digiter? Then you must remember the DIvsRR clan war.... or when (I think) Shorestar left and posted in the forums proclaiming that she would destroy her guards and let whoever wanted her land take it, along with leaving her clan and selling most of her military forces....

Menatus

He was not a double-digiter, that's a straight out lie. I remember your first horde, Blackeyes, it was like in the 600s...

Blackeyes

Quote from: MenatusHe was not a double-digiter, that's a straight out lie. I remember your first horde, Blackeyes, it was like in the 600s...
What?!!?!?!?!? Have you been smoking something Tania? I was in like the 60's. Unless that was the second era, but I was definently lower then #150.

Angrod Palant?r

*Coughs* Sorry, but I distinctly remember trying to /help/ you when you first started playing, and I was #121. Shall look it up...
-EDIT- There is no "Horde of Blackeyes" from era 1.