He comes, he goes...

Started by Vengerak, November 04, 2003, 10:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

'Lo all.  Aus says that stuff is interesting again, so I've decided to drop in.

For those that don't remember or weren't here to, I'm Raine/The Sovereign Guard.  Some people know me. *Shrug.* I'm best known for being the last Emperor of the First Age & arguing with random people at the slightest provocation.  Hi.

Anyway, what goes on?

Ashyra Nightwing

*twitch*
*explodes*
IT'S RAINEY!!
*hugs*
Welcome back!

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Vengerak*Shrug.* I'm best known for being the last Emperor of the First Age
Since when?

The Beatles

An hour or so, Nick. But then Josh got it back, so I guess you're best known for the bit about arguing. Must agree. :)
Anyhoo, hi!

Bloodrath

Knew you would come back Jack. Only a matter of time. Heh. I came back aswell. Anyway, nice to have you around again. Maybe we can chat on msn again or something.

[Just a little SPAG, cause it was irritating me. New to Knew.]

The Beatles

QuoteLinkin Park is where it is at!

I love that line from your sig, Bloodrath. It's just so... true. They are somewhere, right, so they must be right where they are at. You've got the latitude and longitude down to the dot.
*ROFL*

Bloodrath

Ya well, after are little chat I decided to make meaning meaning a little more clear. I will still keep that line you mentioned at the bottom of the sig.

The Beatles

As regards our chat, well, I don't know much about Linkin Park except that you have them in your sig. So there! :P
Mind you, music trends pass me by 50 to 500 years, so...

Maria Turua

I can tell, Beatles. *Dies* *Hates Linkin Park* *RUNS*
Five second stupidity test:

MORON!

user posted image

Veranor

Think his siggy is long enough?

(I dislike Linkin Park... *turns up volume on Winamp*)
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

The Beatles

Well...
First, The Beatles have made many records (of sales for example) that nobody has broken since, despite the exponentially increasing world population.
Second, they just simply, laid down the foundation for what we know as Rock music. Basically, all rock music traces to them.
Third, how many people could you show me, who are civilized, mentally sane, not isolated from society, above the age of ten, have no outstanding disabilities, and have never heard of The Beatles? You can probably find a few, but not too many more than you can count on your hands. Take the comment of a professor at that time, who remarked that you could walk down any street in any village in even the most primitive parts of the world, and hear children chanting the words of the latest Beatles hit. So true for that time. Now, my broader statement still covers it up rather well.
Fourth, they just rock. And roll.

Maria Turua

Ah..I...*DUCKS*

I don't like The Beatles...
Five second stupidity test:

MORON!

user posted image

The Lady Shael

Raine, you have been /worrying/ me to death...I had an MSN team out to look for you and everything...apparently Ju was successful. Some others too, I bet.

You have missed SO much...the new expansion...end of the Fourth Era...Loren vs. Imperial...and more stuff. Kilk and I were also looking for you not long ago. *shackles Raine's feet to the forum*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Beatles? No offense, but your statement is not exactly correct, most of it is, but the part about them laying the groundwork and that all rock music traces to them, along with the record thing.. well the record one I'm not sure about, but I think Elvis surpassed them.... and he is more well known than the BEatles... I am sure of that, he is also the one who laid the groundwork for modern rock, all rock music traces directly back to HIM.. including the Beatles.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

Enough with the Beatles. If you wish to talk or debate, create a topic elsewhere.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.