Previous topic - Next topic

Maria Turua

Nero is weird. Nero likes being weird.

(I kill myself sometimes...)
Five second stupidity test:

MORON!

user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Neronero has both towers and skiffs..  nero likes his skiffs..  indeeed..
*narrows eyes* Skiffsh.... graagh. I am the skiffer. I have skiffs. Only me. Mwaha.

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing*narrows eyes* Skiffsh.... graagh. I am the skiffer. I have skiffs. Only me. Mwaha.
And me... and windhound...  :D  
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Beatles

So shall we lock this now? I don't wish to invite the inevitable flaming that will result when Alcaline reads this topic.

Marlox

*stumbles into the conversation*

Here?s my problem with Rome? I know for a fact that I can get a couple of them with my leaders? But have this feeling that if I were to do so, all their big bully friends would come and pummel me on the playground. So I feel that I can?t retaliate against their attacks.  
Turbo - Dandy Mandy (#18)

The Beatles

Correct. That, in fact, is an intelligent strategy. DI used it first. They practically won a war because people were afraid to retal. By the time it was obvious there was a war going on (3 attacks per day on EVERY clan member in RR), it was too late.

Gen. Volkov

I remember that... but didn't RR come back? I thought they did.. oh wait that was after the leader became an Admin.. which took the most powerful player out of the game.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Commodus

Meh...
Whiny, Complainy, Silly...

I see your points.
I can't do anything about them.
You hit us, we retaliate.

How else would you have a clan function?

Marlox

It?s more like this?.

I get hit by someone WAY above me.

I retaliate? meaning I attack the person whom attacked me, mainly to gain back what they took.

And then I?m hit by 3 or 4 people in which I didn?t touch.

I can understand a clan giving "protection". But come on, that's just going a little over board if you ask me.  
Turbo - Dandy Mandy (#18)

Mark

Well, someone said, " It's a game", and their right.  The only thing you can is to try your hardest to beat 'em down...I've been in many similar situation *Mutters*.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Blackeyes

Heh, I hope this dosen't and up in another Ereptor scenario. Although I wouldn't mind it if he played.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Beatles

It could well be a tenfold Ereptor scenario... sort of like an evil Slayer.
But, actually, our immediate plans are an academy for newbies, where we train and aid them so they become better players... if the House passes that bill, that is.

Menatus

Who is this slayer everyone speaks of? I was gone for this.

Mark

Slayer was a clan in the last era.  It had a monopoly over the top ten, I forget who lead it...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

hmm... Wolf Bite ran Slayer, which was a clan I intensely disliked for most of the Third Era.  I think that it is okay now, but only because of a huge aid package that was sent to me, raising my nw by about 110 million..