Please tell me.

Started by Blackeyes, November 03, 2003, 08:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackeyes

I am tired fo ROME, they have constantly been beating me down, I raise 10 ranks, I am dropped back another 15 by them. The majority of my like 200 attacks against me have been from ROME, so, if your in ROME post here, and maybe we can figure out a way for you to get into your heads that I'm not about to kill your whole clan, so stop trying to kill me!

I only want ROME members to post here, if your not in ROME, stay out!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Scipio

Blackeyes, quite concievably, ROME, controlling the top ranks, is slightly scarce on land sources. If you seem to be land fat and are within our reach, then we use you as a land source. We truly are not trying to make enemies but instead are merely playing the game. As for killing us, we have been threatened many times, so instead of becoming more aggresive, I shall simply disregard the threat. Please put yourself in our position (if it's possible)- we have many turns and are scarce on land sources, thus, we attack the highest land source, and by the time many Rome members have made their attacks for the day, you just may be the most land fat at the time.
One of the 10 emperors of Rome

Gen. Volkov

I'm just wondering why you feel the need to attack... scouting works well, even as high networth as you have, with all those turns, I fail to see how you can justify attacking just for land.. unless of course you are doing the obvious thing and trying to control the game by keeping the most dangerous players low. I mean with your networths, you must be losing troops when you attack. WHy don't you wait and attack when people have more networth and land? Or are you scared we might surpass you and beat you down?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Beatles

Let me spag for you....

QuoteI am tired of ROME, they have retaliated against me fairly, I rose 10 ranks off farming them one day, then the next I am dropped back another 15 in fair retaliation. 14 of the like 56 attacks against me have been from ROME, so, I feel I am very sheltered because most warlords are hit five times as much, so if you're in ROME, post here, and maybe we can figure out why I am protected so much, but I think it's because I'm a bad player with no land. Perhaps then also we can try to get into your heads why I am whining incessantly about nothing. I'd like you to realize that I'm not about to kill your whole clan, but I whine so much that I really would deserve it if you decided to kill me.

I only want ROME members to post here, because I am whining to you, and I don't want to annoy the rest of the forum further. So if you're not in ROME, stay out of this topic!

That, I think, conveys the general meaning very well, while giving a greater clarity and perspective to your speech.

Gen. Volkov

*Is suppressing his laughter, and twitching with the effort* Uh... wow.. that certainly clarifies things Beatles... *Cracks up, can't type anymore...*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Nohcnonk

Hehe *has thoughts of really rofling*  Well, I believe that does sum it up a bit Beatles...
If you do somthing abotu ROME, do it, but don't complain, Blackeyes, it's a game

Menatus

Rofling? You mean rolling out the laughing floor?

Floor: *laughs*

Yeah, I got attacked a bunch of times by Constantine, who I've never attacked. You can attack, and you can win, but.....

Foof.

Gen. Volkov

I think its Rolling On the Floor Laughing.... but yeah.. I think we've all been attacked a buncha times by the "Romans" Menatus... Foof...

Menatus

It's called a joke.

Alas and alack, my humor is awaste here.

Gen. Volkov

No.. I'm just totally lacking in any sense of refined humor today..... sorry Menatus.... if I wasn't sick.. I would have gotten it and laughed...

Ashyra Nightwing

Romans are guard-tower-ful... Maybe they should demolish some.. It would make the game easier...

One Hit Wonder

Notice how this was directed at ROME members and no one in ROME save one has even NOTICED it? Maybe they don't want to make the game easy for you guys and are trying to make it a challenge?

~A rare message from One Hit Wonder, who was going to play this game, saw all the whiners and n00bies and decided not to after scoping it out.
<KATO>
Kill All That Oppose

user posted image

He opposed.

EmpNero

neah..  nero noticed this topic.. but nero didnt really have anything to add, so nero didnt reply...
though, nero loves his towers, they have made me invincible!  *gets big head*  *topples over*  nero has (had?) a 100% defence and nero likes that...
*shrugs*  rome is just trying to make the game more interresting..  you must admit, it looks really neat to have a clan of hordes with Related names..  unlike some where the names are scattered..  'couse, that makes a clan break up easier..  not that rome is going to fall anytime soon..  nero predicts that the only way rome will fall will be by it's own hand...
A Deranged Emperor of Rome?
Formerly of the clan Rome

Ashyra Nightwing

Yiss... I agree with you, Nero.. You must have a /lot/ of towers to keep my skiffs out..

EmpNero

nero has both towers and skiffs..  nero likes his skiffs..  indeeed..
A Deranged Emperor of Rome?
Formerly of the clan Rome