Another one Returns

Started by alacazar, November 03, 2003, 06:06:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alacazar

SO here we have a quiz,  who always fought beside wolfbite,  Alied with blade annoyed ereptor more times that anyone can count and all and all was overly annoying on the boards,   the dissapeared without a trace.

Thats right ME

Alacazar  founder of the PAL aliance (paladins blade aliance for those who were around for those 2 rounds) holder of 2nd place in round one turbo and general pain in the bakside for  those of the darkside ;)  ahh those were the times.    

where is wolfbite anyways,   I se him posting recently but dont see him playing anywhere???

eather way IM back :)      

good hunting all  

alacazar of the timberwolves tribe  

Ashyra Nightwing

Hello, Alcazar... I remember you. Welcome back!

wolf bite

Alacazar the wolf "pack"!

OH, so great to see you again my friend!  I will have to look for you on on MSN.  We have all missed you, or at least the ones you did not fight.   Hehe.

Wolf Bite  

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

alacazar! One of my favorite allies!

Too bad I won't be able to call you an ally anymore. for as long as you are sided with wolf bite....

windhound

*waves*
welcome back alacazar!
I remember PAL..  I was its 4th member or so..  neat...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Riverpaw

Another oldbie returns... hi!  :)  
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

~>John<~

PAL wan't all that good......just another group of rat masserss.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Veranor

Quote from: ~>John<~PAL wan't all that good......just another group of rat masserss.
Arg.... what is so bad about Rat Massing? It does take (even if not a lot) amounts of skill to mass rats (well).
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Blackeyes

Hey alacaczar, remember me? windhound, you, myself, and someothers were all in PAL, you should start it up again, some interesting things may occur.....
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Peace Alliance

btw, you've been skillfully eluding me on MSN, maybe you'd wanna unblock/add me again?

Holby

Welcome back. I doubt you remember me, but I remember you.

I will not deleted this

alacazar

Aye   oddly i remember every once of you,         this is almost like comming home.  This time I can only hope that my freinds remail freinds  and even some old adversaries join our forces under what would be a truly great banner ;)  

Thankyou all for welcomming me back

Pal will be reformed,      and yes the bulk of pal was rat builders last time,     I took a lot of newbies under my wing that round,   fortunatly though the warriors who were in command, and were part of pal wern't all rat rushers,    windhound,  myself and the leaders used other tactics and were sucsessful.  I wonder what this round wil bring

good hunting all

alacazar of the timberwolves tribe  

Gen. Volkov

Hey... you prolly don't remember me.. I might have left before you joined... I don't remember a PAl.. but HI and welcome back.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

alacazar

Alas I dont,      the name sounds familiar somewhat.  alas though I left redwall at the beginning of turbo season 4 if not near the end of season 3  and started just after ereptor started   so I dont know where that puts me

ON the plus side    regular I have restarted PAL     I can only hope it regains its former streingth

good hunting all

alacazar

Angrod Palant?r

And good luck to PAL, I hope it regains its former power and success.