Kaiser

Started by Titus, November 02, 2003, 08:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

*Dum dum dum DUM da da DUM, Lord of the rings music* Wheee! I get to watch all this anfd laugh maniacally!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

Yeah, not another teen movie.

*hides behind Kilk's couch*

Gen. Volkov

I like Scary Movie a bit more myself. *Pulls up a Lazy boy chair*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

*laughs*

*hops on Kilk's couch, and pokes Tania randomly* It's only entertainment, should be fun to watch...*borrows Kilk's popcorn*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mikalae Gildar

*Inserts Rohan music from TTT*

*Musters forces*

KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!

Rome, have you ever heard of the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest?  I suggest you research your history books, that is what is going to happen to you.

::agrees::

KAISER UBER ALLES!
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

EmpNero

nero applauds your knowledge of history, for nero himself had to look it up
The Battle of Teutoburg Forest
but nero thinks that that shall not happen, as Rome is not caught off gaurd.  This is not a surprise attack but open war
A Deranged Emperor of Rome?
Formerly of the clan Rome

Ashyra Nightwing

Woo. Clan wars... *makes popcorn and sits back to watch*

Mikalae Gildar

Mikalae DarkKnight thinks that nero should sit back and play his fiddle as Rome burns under the superior forces of Kaiser.

Mikalae Darkknight was not aware that the Nero of antiquity spoke in the third person.

Mikalae DarkKnight questions this nero as to the validity of his third-person-ness.
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

EmpNero

*nods*
nero says that you may question the authenticness of his speech, though hethinks that the topic may not be anywhere to be found
until then, nero thinks that he will keep his pattern of speech, as it amuses him to do so

*fiddles*
nero says that you must stay and listen to his [horrid] concert
*evil cackle*
A Deranged Emperor of Rome?
Formerly of the clan Rome

Nohcnonk

Kaiser will lie low, we will make sure you do not gain anything but the reputation that you will not stand up to anything.  While you may be the overpowerful and strict government, we are the rioters.  I do not mind if you take apart Kaiser, we will resist.  Talking to you about peace would be pointless, but if you would like to parley and see if we can work something out simply contact me.  Overall, have fun :lol:  

Scipio

Mikalae, I would only suggest that you read your own signature. It states something like this: "If the enemy is far greater than him, avoid him." Unfortunately for you, that is not possible. Surrender is your only option for survival. I would suggest you take it.  
One of the 10 emperors of Rome

Almkman

Of course this topic like others would turn into people throwing insults and all that.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Nohcnonk

Yeah, all that stuff lol
Anyway... *starts up* there is no doubt that we are a match to the Roman Empire.  We will avoid them as it says. :ph34r:  

~>John<~

Quote from: NohcnonkKaiser will lie low, we will make sure you do not gain anything but the reputation that you will not stand up to anything.  While you may be the overpowerful and strict government, we are the rioters.  I do not mind if you take apart Kaiser, we will resist.  Talking to you about peace would be pointless, but if you would like to parley and see if we can work something out simply contact me.  Overall, have fun :lol:
I don't think they've oppressed us...*shrugs* As for you being rioters, if you could state reasons other than them being at the top for your rioting, it might back it up a bit.

QuoteI'm just saying.. don't make posts like that to me.. cause I don't care, *Whoops and watches the fireworks*
Gen Volkov

Didn't seem to me they were making the post to you Volkov........maybe somebody has an ego problem? It was just warning us other peoples not to fight for Kaiser or we'd be crushed. There's nothing oppressive or wrong about that either.

*insert Gimli saying "22...23.....24..." :P *
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Nohcnonk

Replaces 'rioters' with 'rebels' ;)
Wow... my Reg name fits well :lol: