guess

Started by Beem, November 02, 2003, 08:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

Guess who's back?
Beem is back,
Tell a friend,
Beem is back,

YEAH! I AM BACK! Dun Dun Dun!  and I am playing the new RWL.. and I must say I dun like the set up as much as before... *shrugs*  odd... anyway hoorah you all! maybe this tiem I will stick around long enough to get my custom title.  Do the admins still issue them for 1000 posts?   Oh well, if not then I will just have to get on the good side of one of them so I can gain title as master of skittles! YEAH! *tosses skittles to the old friends here and the new ones soon to be.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Peace Alliance

*catches a skittle*

thanks beem

They do indeed still give titles *glances at his own*

welcome back. what did you mean by "i don't like the setup"?

Riverpaw

Welcome... erm... back. Well, I've never seen you here, but before the mass post-butcherings at TSR, I managed to glimpse some of your writing... well, actually, three posts were left and they were, frankly, pointless... Anyways, welcome whatever... Oh, and thanks for the Skittles. Remember to plant a few so they may grow once again...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Beem

YAY!  Peace, nice title, it fits you well, and by the set up deal I mean I don't like the extra things like protectorates, and the ? marks everywhere!  It is crazy go nuts.  I dunno, just small things like that.  and riverpaw, TSR all in all is kina pointless don't you think?  I mean corrupt admins, constant errors, and chaos.  *shrugs*

"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Menatus

XDDD your sig cracks me up every time. Brutally assaulting skittles! XDD! Anyway, you can go to Manage Army and have the same colors as before, at least. *smile*

wait, who's back now? XD

Peace Alliance

And you can turn the (?)'s off too.

Beem

*Smiles*  yeah Menatus, I changed the colors right away ^_~.  Oh and congrats on winning most artistic.  *tosses skittles and uses them to pop the ego's of those whose have become inflated.*

Gen. Volkov

*His ego pops like a balloon and he falls 10 thousand feet to his death*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

Which is everybody but me! *grins*

*death by skittles*

Gen. Volkov

*Revives* And you thought you were rid of me! *Evil laugh* Death by skittles? Is that like Death by Chocolate? Mmmm chocolate...

*To make up for his earlier spam in this post: NOTHING Bwahahahah!*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

WHOO! Beem's back!

...can I have a skittle? A green one?

Quamicauzilot

Welcome back, Beem.  I'm certainly glad you could stand to recommit yourself not only to the game, but to this madhouse that attempts to pass itself off as a forum.
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

Bloodrath

Ah nice to see you back. I took a leave as well but I came back. I guess most people who leave seem to appear again back at RWL.

Aminrael

Red skittles rock. Welcome, Beem!

*offers skittles*

*eats smarties*
YAY!
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Blackeyes

Lol, welcome back friend, throw a few skittles down here.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....