guess

Started by Beem, November 02, 2003, 08:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

*Wonders if he should have posted a "I'm back" topic when came back, shrugs* Ah well.... Welcome back... I don't know who you are, but welcome back.l
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sha

Yahaaa! *tackles Beem*

Welcome back and other such things! *claims a skittle*

You know, now that you've returned, you're not allowed to leave. *nods solemnly* It is the truth.

Gen. Volkov

No.. more like WE WON"T LET him leave... *Cackles evilly*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Beem

*blinx*  I was loved!  *huggles all and tosses skittles to them also.*  I come and offer you skittles!  *tosses the skittles to all who requested some.*  Yeah hehe I am back!  *Dances*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Gen. Volkov

*Steals skittles* Mmmm skittles... I like skittles.... can I have more?

Ashyra Nightwing

SKITTLES!! *scrabbles under the table for the green one*