Best clan?

Started by Menatus, November 02, 2003, 01:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

These seem to be the most important clans. Actually, after MGC, RL, ROME, and Kaiser I just did whoever has the most members by my rank.  

Ashyra Nightwing

Heh.. there are 2 KOIs.. When my account died, KOI got passed on to someone else.. And when I made a new account, I made a new KOI.. The real one is -KOI-.

Bloodrath

As of right now I am saying ROME is the best clan simply because they seem to be over welming the game right now. That may change later, but as of right now the Emperors Of Rome control the game and there are the best clan statistically anyway.

Riverpaw

MGC, ROME has more power, but MGC has balance. ROME is way too offensive. Nevertheless, they are /very/ good players.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Menatus

Very good? With emphasis on very? They're not that good. Do you not see their strat? They mass one thing and build lots of guards. Someone could mass leaders, take out their guards, and attack them with anything. It's just that there's so many of them.  

Gen. Volkov

I voted for MCG, cause its got the best balance of players, ROme relies to heavily on one strat, Mcg has a good mix, they are also the two largest, so to me, they were really the only two choices... cause the bigger you are, the better you tend to be, unless your full of bad players, but they improve when they have breathing room, which is what being in a big clan gives you.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Constantine

ROME does not rely on one strat. We are generally well spread. Thinking something like that is not a smart thing to do. It's my advice to you all that you think about what you are saying and not let others get overtaken due to too much confidence in their attacks. You have seen in other "Eras" how quickly people can change strats. Wolf Bite makes that look easy in his Strategy Guide.
The leader of the Holy Roman Empire.

user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Has anyone else noticed that Constantione isn't actually Roman? He is the leader of the Holy Roman Empire.. which had nothing to do with the ROman empire except it was based from Rome... from the Church... after the orginal ROman empire fell.. just an interesting note.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Riverpaw

Quote from: MenatusSomeone could mass leaders, take out their guards, and attack them with anything.
That's why I said unbalanced.  ;)  
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

1.1 hours ago Titus (#26) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
1,226 Rats
You managed to destroy:

1 hours ago Titus (#26) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
7,654 Stoats
You managed to destroy:

1 hours ago You find another warlord viewing your stats!
1 hours ago Titus (#26) attacked you! Your enemy captured 382 acres of land and destroyed:
12,880 Stoats
You managed to destroy:

1 hours ago Titus (#26) attacked you! Your enemy captured 406 acres of land and destroyed:
13,268 Stoats
You managed to destroy:

1 hours ago Titus (#26) attacked you! Your enemy captured 250 acres of land and destroyed:
11,287 Stoats
You managed to destroy:

1 hours ago Titus (#26) attacked you! Your enemy captured 134 acres of land and destroyed:
11,870 Stoats
You managed to destroy:

1 hours ago Constantine (#25) attacked you! Your enemy captured 340 acres of land and destroyed:
8,265 Stoats
You managed to destroy:

1 hours ago Constantine (#25) attacked you! Your enemy captured 358 acres of land and destroyed:
8,905 Stoats
You managed to destroy:

1 hours ago Constantine (#25) attacked you! Your enemy captured 183 acres of land and destroyed:
5,862 Stoats
You managed to destroy:

1 hours ago Constantine (#25) attacked you! Your enemy captured 198 acres of land and destroyed:
7,533 Stoats
You managed to destroy:

1 hours ago Constantine (#25) attacked you! Your enemy captured 162 acres of land and destroyed:
7,193 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
449 Stoats

1 hours ago Constantine (#25) attacked you! Your enemy captured 242 acres of land and destroyed:
12,159 Stoats
You managed to destroy:

0.9 hours ago Constantine (#25) attacked you! Your enemy captured 211 acres of land and destroyed:
10,697 Stoats
You managed to destroy:

0.9 hours ago Constantine (#25) attacked you! Your enemy captured 225 acres of land and destroyed:
7,595 Stoats
You managed to destroy:

This shows two things.. one they have stoats, two, the attack bug is still firmly entrenched.

Constantine

You people had said before that you we are rat massers. He just proved us wrong. We thought it would be a challenge to fight Volkov in stoats, him being a self-proclaimed "Stoat masser". Oh well. One will have that...
The leader of the Holy Roman Empire.

user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Isn't much of a challenge when I've already been hit and had my forces eliminated by someone else.... lemme get my stoats back, and I'll show you a challenge.. *Evil Grin*

Ashyra Nightwing

Yiss... Elimonating forces is evil. It messes up your economy, so you have to do Weasel: Corsair repeatedly for about 20 turns..

Gen. Volkov

*Laughs and nods* The evilest of evil.. I had 500k stoats before I was hit.

Veranor

Quote from: Gen. Volkov*Laughs and nods* The evilest of evil.. I had 500k stoats before I was hit.
Then why are you complaining...
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org