What is UP with Rome?!

Started by Menatus, November 01, 2003, 09:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

I want them all to die. I lost like 5,000 acres from his (or hers) many accounts, unprovoked.

*shakes fist*

Badrang the Tyrant

Aye, me too Menatus!  Constantine took me from 6K acres to 2K.  That really hurts a small warlord...

Constantine

All I have to say is that it's all part of the game...Remember, it is a game.
The leader of the Holy Roman Empire.

user posted image

Wolf Snare

:angry: GRRR! :angry: yah, i want them all dead too! cold hearted attacks, not land grabs, totaly unprovoked. Take 'em down boys!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sun Jian

These guys are better than i expected.... :o  
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Kilkenne

Quotecold hearted attacks, not land grabs, totaly unprovoked.

Errr...Due to the fact that they had no chance to form a grudge, it's not a cold-hearted attack on anyone. They picked the easiest targets methinks. They WERE land grabs, they just grab land more effectively than everyone else methinks...

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Kilkenne
Errr...Due to the fact that they had no chance to form a grudge, it's not a cold-hearted attack on anyone. They picked the easiest targets methinks. They WERE land grabs, they just grab land more effectively than everyone else methinks...
Taking someone from 5k to 2k is hardly effective.

Ashyra Nightwing

http://rwcenter.net/rome/uploads/av-6.gif

That is the URL for Peace's avatar.

I'm pretty sure he is one of them..

Veranor

Refer to my post in the CLAN forum.

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?a...=5&t=3410&st=15

QUOTE (Domitian @ Oct 31 2003, 07:59 PM)
And I think us Romans are better then your "oldbies" We after all, show our names. ?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH... you're kidding me right? My hunch, as usual gets more correct and correct.

Lets break this down. Deadeye came out with that information about a month ago? That means you've read every piece of spam/nonsense/and GD for over a month? Or you're really just an "oldbie" (or some of you are), in disguise?

Since Beatles is one of the romans, (we know because he posted under his Rome account when referring to his already known account), which leads me to believe that you others are A: Taught by him and B: his friends. This also leads me to believe (on point B ) that A: You are good players or B: You are a mixed group, being taught by some of the best people to ever grace this game.

Either way...

And yes Ashyra, that obviously points out that that directory is a forum (though that was obvious from the fact that the source is INVISION Board.) Thus, Peace uploaded his pic there, and linked to it, meaning he had access to the forum. Which means he is most likely a Roman or, knows what they're doing.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Dilf

Props to ROME
hey seem to be doing a good job ;)
but farming people will get them into trouble in the long run...
If they take more than 7 hits on my empire, i will be annoyed
i have tried to hit people only 7 times, i think its reasonable...

oh and:
and i STILL can't believe you guys use those towers!!
that is hella annoying!!

Commodus

Meh! Thanks Dilf!
What's your account number by the way? *evil grin*
I attack whoever has the most land.
Towers is good!

How are our attacks cold-hearted? Honestly, its the beginning of the game. Your going to get attacked when its not retaliation.

Veranor I am not:
A. Beatle's friend
B. Taught by him

And:
A. I am not a good player
B. No one's teaching me.

Romans?
Quaint and Curious this all has become.

Dilf

unlike some people, i can appreciate good playing skills ;)
and also - i'd like for you not to disclose who i am to everyone out there
thanks ;)
i know that you know ;)

~>John<~

Quote from: MenatusI want them all to die. I lost like 5,000 acres from his (or hers) many accounts, unprovoked.

*shakes fist*
I do not think they are multi's, Menatus. The admins have checked, they are just a clan, not multis.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Lady Shael

*nods* They're certainly not multi's. It is a little odd though, that they're all rather good. I will be watching Rome with great interest....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Retto

The biggest problem is that they seem to be crippling people, not just taking land.

They will be brought down...quite definately.

Ah, but if I only had more turns!
The 'ittle otter,
Retto