What is UP with Rome?!

Started by Menatus, November 01, 2003, 09:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

I believe the real question is...who are YOU? Who is anyone these days? Lets just say I'm in the top 10, not in Rome.

Constantine

It's to my reasoning that Menatus is Second Solution. She masses weasels, and she tried to attack me with weasels...Good thing you've given yourself away.
The leader of the Holy Roman Empire.

user posted image

Menatus

I attempted to attack you in retaliation to your many attacks. And I didn't even push it.

Riverpaw

Quote from: MenatusI believe the real question is...who are YOU? Who is anyone these days? Lets just say I'm in the top 10, not in Rome.
Me? I'm Zephyrus. Stop smushling me, all of you.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Commodus

If massing armies or towers isn't a "skilled-strategy", why does it work so well?

I'm a bit confused... what do you use that is so effective?

Gen. Volkov

Its a simple strat.. it work well right now because the game is so young.. once the food-massers or people using other strats like leader massing get going, you'll see the reason they aren't skilled.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Titus

Once they get going.  ROFL.  Heh that was funny.  Did you guys like that one?  Hahahah i am laughing.  Now i am going to go back and watch the simpsons.  heh

One of the Ten Emperors Of Rome

Gen. Volkov

Whatever... I guess I just don't know what I'm talking about... *Shakes head, rolls eyes*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ashyra Nightwing

Heh... Tania's either Second Solution or Soul to Squeeze..

Guthorm Swordmaster

~>John<~

I just think the ones you could espy are rat massers tania.

:lol:

Then again, maybe they'll use the rats to stay at the top and get more troops as they get more land.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Dilf

hehe
It doesn't matter anymore
my diplomacy has just gone out the window...
some people are going to die :D

could take like a week to do (slow turns and all)
but two empires so far are on my kill list!!

Maria Turua

In re. to the title of this thread...

Its networth,  that's what.

(*Evil grin*)
Five second stupidity test:

MORON!

user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Maria>> *Slaps with wet noodle* That was a bad.... bad, bad, BAD joke.... *Shudders*

Maria Turua

Five second stupidity test:

MORON!

user posted image