What is UP with Rome?!

Started by Menatus, November 01, 2003, 09:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Yeah, Rome is gonna fall, but how and when will be the interesting part. :D  

Bloodrath

They are doing a good job with taking a 2 of them on one person. That happened to me. That is an effective method and it makes there job easier. But in the long run they will get taking out or at least some of them will.

Ashyra Nightwing

Rome is stuffed full of evil pointy little towers... *prods*

Menatus

I have espianoged at least half of them, quite easily, and they all have no skiffs, nor stoats, nor weasels. Just massers of rats, and not even that many of them. They are not good players, simply guard and rat massers. How annoying! I'm still suffering from the attacks.

Veranor

Quote from: CommodusMeh! Thanks Dilf!
What's your account number by the way? *evil grin*
I attack whoever has the most land.
Towers is good!

How are our attacks cold-hearted? Honestly, its the beginning of the game. Your going to get attacked when its not retaliation.

Veranor I am not:
A. Beatle's friend
B. Taught by him

And:
A. I am not a good player
B. No one's teaching me.

Romans?
Quaint and Curious this all has become.
Did I in fact at all say that you were specifically one of those people. No, but I believe the majority is.

Also, Beatles is one of the best rat massers around.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Riverpaw

A note, I know another Roman, but yet another Roman will kill me if I tell...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Veranor

If you're sworn to secrecy, and tell, then I would think it would be right to kill you.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Riverpaw

Quote from: VeranorIf you're sworn to secrecy, and tell, then I would think it would be right to kill you.
I never swore. I was just threatened.

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Beatles

You want to go back on it, don't you? That's why you just said that, to excuse yourself beforehand.
Slimy git. Tell anyone if you want to die, the threat still stands.

Riverpaw

Quote from: The BeatlesYou want to go back on it, don't you? That's why you just said that, to excuse yourself beforehand.
I do not. Stop accusing me. So I blab a lot. Still, don't kill me for it. (Okay, either this whole thing is /not/ a joke or someone just hates my guts.)

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

Ok.. uh yeah.. so Rome is a rat massing, guard building clan.. so they took besunches of land fro me and ruined my economy.. but I'm not coming on and yelling at em for it... I'm just queitly rebuilding and getting on with it.. I suggest you all do the same.. its not like they are actually doing anything WRONG, they are just playing the game.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Riverpaw

Quote from: Gen. Volkovbut I'm not coming on and yelling at em for it
You know, you just did.  ;)  

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

Huh? Where? *Looks over post* I don't see any yelling.. all I see of statement of fact.... please point it out to me...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

It was complaining. I was just wondering about it, that's all. I'm still in the top 10 a bit...

stupid pointy towers!

Riverpaw

Quote from: MenatusI'm still in the top 10 a bit...
Who are you?

*ten years later*

Oh.