Almkman

Started by Kilkenne, November 01, 2003, 05:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

PSU might beat them, hehe, I'm watching it right now, 21-20 OSU with 1:3 left in the 4th. GO PENN STATE! Woot...How're you feeling for your Defending Nat'l Champs?

Gen. Volkov

Screw OSU... I hate all college teams cept Notre Dame....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

Alas. One that doesn't understand college sports. It's not whether you exactly like the teams or not, it's a personal thing, hard to explain. I just want OSU to lose because they're supposed to win.

And. That was spam.

(it ended up being 21-20 OSU cause the PSU kicker missed a 60 yarder for the win, but oh well.)

Sun Jian

Notre Dame???

lol,my team (the NOLES)

Spanked Note Dame today....like 37-0

BLOWOUT :lol:  
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Aminrael

Quote from: Gen. VolkovI hate all college teams cept Notre Dame....
Do you live close to Notre Dame, Volkov? Or do you support them for some other odd reason? They're doing pretty badly this year, ya know.
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Gen. Volkov

I support them cause I live close to them... and I know they are doing pretty bad this year.. but that doesn't stop me supporting them.. its like being a CUbs fan. you suppport win or lose, and for the last 95 years its been mostly lose, ND is different, and for the record I do understand college sports.. I was just in a bad mood. Anyway, talking about college games in Gen Discussion is already spam...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Almkman

I watched the end of the OSU game.He barely missed it.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!