Blades Reach the Top

Started by Scarwake, November 01, 2003, 08:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

Oy. Borrowed, not stolen.

Holby

I don't know what you're talking about TJ, in regards to people thinking you don't have a good clan.
I know Blades is capable. I can't remember anyone saying Blades was a newb clan, or anything like that. *Shrugs*
Unless I misunderstood your meaning? PE.
I will not deleted this

Riverpaw

Quote from: calria*mutters* and then, as the one girl in the clan was typing up a post in the forums, she got 4k land stolen from her and was knocked down 3 ranks...
Would that be you? Who are you ingame anyways?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Orcrist

Umm, considering I was really the only KM player that was active in turbo, it would be better to say that Orcrist was smushied by Company, TSC, and COZ. However, now I've joined Company, and am a proud member :).
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing1.6 billion rats?

Surely not that much..
1.6 Billion isn't all that much.  I've had more of every troop before (on TSR).

Wolf Snare

Quote*snerk*
For a few minutes at the end of last Turbo round, I had 14 million skiffs, 16 billion food, and I was losing $45 million a turn..

-$8 mil a turn? I've had worse. Much worse. So has Holby..

yes, i am sure all of us have had much much worst than that, lol, but i was talking about since the reset, in turbo, -8,000,000 is pretty bad concidering that we havent been playing for even a week.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes, but TSR is different to RWL..

Orcrist

Yea- TSR is very different from RWL. In RWL, there are always people conspiring to destroy you. In TSR, there are less players, making it easier to just focus on building yourself.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

~>John<~

And then, TSC tried to take down company, [since none but I wer online] And I, John, sounded the warning, and we fought back. And the Warth of Anubis had no stoatses, So I, John, fought against him, attacking and obliviating, dropping the land into oblivion.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Scarwake

Actually there has been quite a few accusations of Blades being a newb clan, not in the forums but through PM's and in-game messages and such.  Quite annoying, and now I've got some dude named Death trying to say how I shouldn't attack his clan because his clan is allied to the clan I'm allied to, and all that stuff and if my clan wants to attack that clan that we should only attack 5 times instead of 10....And well, that's just not going to happen....Sorry, Death person and WildDeath Clan...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Beatles

That's an SG dude, cool guy.

DRE

yeah i was getting pounded all day long  :( before the reset so i figured there was not point so i quit so i could start fresh  
I'm Comin' straight outta Compton
~DRE~
aka DMX

Scarwake

Ah, I kinda figured it was a SG dude...I guess he wants to set Blades to war now...Which is fine with me, seeing as I've got a rather okay clan going right now and I've a pretty large ally too.  I'm hoping though that he'll wait until tomorrow though, so I can do some other stuff....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Bloodrath

Yes, if that Wilddeath clan wants to take us on then go right ahead. They are a good land resource though. BTW, the Blades have moved into second best overall clan in turbo right now. Hope we can keep it up.

Wolf Snare

HAHA! i just bought 2,000,000 skiffies! WONDERFUL creatures, they are!
lol i just wanted to tell everyone that, and i didn't know where to put it, so i stuck it in here! how fun! :P  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)